Reviews for A Many Splendored Thing
soofis chapter 3 . 8/16
Omg this is so hilarous! I realize that this haven't been updated in several years... but I want more Sulu and Kirk!
Oninja chapter 3 . 8/2
BONESEY
MY TONGUE IS WET
EVERYTHING ABOU T THIS FIC IS HEAVEN SENT
Nike Scarlet chapter 3 . 4/6
This is hilarious and I can't wait for the next update. XD
Taila-Tai chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
I can't... Oh god. Bonsey bonsey, my bonsey bonsey mine! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. I'm not kidding this is bloody brilliant. I can't.., Oh god my ribs hurt so much.

Me and my brother just adore this. I believe this is the third time I've read that little snippet and I just love it so much. I mean, we mention Bonsey Bonsey daily. I am not lying. I love this so so so so much!

-Taila
Oh god, I'm still laughing. (No! My bonsey!)
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Mm i like the bromance without cupcakr.
skepsis66 chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
3! In other words, I totally heart this XD!
SapphireSecret chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
This made me laugh, just...so much. This is a great story, I hope you update someday. Good job!
Anne Fatalism Dilettante chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
oh god everything is hilarious! I love this!
EnsignSue chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Sooo, on one hand my housemates think I've become a cackling banshee. Thin walls. But, on the other I-don't-give-a-shit hand, I haven't had this much fun reading a fic in a long while! Thanks!
Chelsea Deanne chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Makes me giggle... makes me smile... :)
fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
ROFLMAO X 20! Stumbled across this AND AM SO FRAGGIN GLAD I DID. Cuz this is pure distilled BRILLIANCE.

Can I haz ur babies?
StrictlySomething chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Haha, this has been hysterical! Great job!
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I laughed so much throughout this fic! Thank you so much for a hearty laugh with a well written story, and an awesomely characterized cast. I can't wait to see what else you have in store in future chapters.
Flaremage chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
ok i know you haven't updated this since 2009 but it's to awesome not to finish! PLEASE!
Tuli-Susi chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I just watched Star Trek yesterday (New Year's Eve) and it was the first time I ever watched anything to do with Star Trek (I know, right?) And my brother didn't understand why I wanted the copy when "you've already seen it" I loved how Sulu and Kirk fought on the drill and how they saved each other.

Anyways, I found your fic and damn near died laughing from this last chapter. The others were hilarious too, but this one took the prize! I LOVE McCoy, he's awesome and I tried to imagine this really happening and it alsmot made me CRY! (Just like Nurse Chapel!) and I'm reading this late at night and everyone else is asleep so yeah... now my ribs hurt...