Reviews for How am I Doing?
addiealex chapter 1 . 3/21
ohhh you have to continue this... this is for sure the best fanfic i've ever read about how those two come back together! i'm so curious so pleaseee i want more!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
lol this good kepp it going
ad.caelos.volans chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Come on. Update this. I really wanna see how he convices her to stay. As I've said before I love your senarios and characterisations of Alex and Addison.
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Oo I like this one! Please update!

Lots of Love!

Magenta-and-Riff

(PS my precipice penname was Ballerina43. I changed it. Just wanted to let you know. O and my Twitter account is MagentaMcKinley so ya I added you on Twitter.)
Progress is good chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I'm ten days overdue for this review, but I meant to tell you that you made my day when you updated, _ And I keep checking back to your profile to see if you've updated again, lol. And while I'm on the subject, I should mention that I keep rereading "Forever" and it's still entertaining every time I read it. Hehe.

I agree with Juli- Ava is still Cool Ava, and I likes that a lots :D Favorite part: "While I'm glad to know I -wasn't- the one who finally drove you to leave- I genuinely want to know why you went to LA." And I like that Alex's speech in the beginning is enough to make his point but not too overboard on the length.
starwoods chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
you made my day with all your updated stories :D

I just love the whole jealous alex and the way Ava is helping him and that she called Addie 'Red' (:
Darling Pretty chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
So I'm talking to you right now and you have no idea that this is what I'm choosing to do with the 10 minutes I have before leaving for class. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. Moving on.

Speaking of surprises, I really want your letter to get here.

How 'bout I get to the story, eh?

I. Love. Jealous. Alex. I Love Jealous Alex. ILoveJealousAlex. ILoveJealousAlex ilovejealousalex etc.

I just really love Addison being called Red. Don't know why. Maybe because it reminds me of the good ol' days when Addison was in Seattle and Ava was actually a cool character and Alex wasn't being RIDICULOUSLY stupid.

I LOVE AVA FOR BEING AWESOME IN THIS STORY AND NOT BEING ANNOYING AND KNOCKING SOME SENSE INTO ALEX AND GIVING HIM ADVICE.

Once again, I LOVE JEALOUS ALEX.

Maybe Jealous Alex should stop wondering why Addison needed cheering up and start trying to do a better job of cheering her up than Pete. Just sayin'.

I can think of several other things Addison wants to do to her intern, but this is a family environment so I won't expand those thoughts.

Okay, I really need to go to class. I know this is late, but hopefully it's sufficient!

Love, love, love,

Me, Me, Me
addisonkarev chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
It's'really cool that you're updating so many stories of yours, thanks :)
For starters chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
Ah! At first glance, I thought you'd finished this story, but now this is going on my list. I really liked Alex's supply closet speech. Much better than the show. I'll be waiting for chapter 4!
Judroozz chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
can you please please please continue with this story?(A)
OhTheFangirling chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Update soon I love this story!
septemberly chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
I love it so much! I can't even describe how adorable this was.

"I deserve to know so that I can get out now before I become even more attached to you-your specialty"

THIS! aw. I just love it!

There was a heat in his voice that she hadn't heard in quite a long time. In fact, the last time she heard that kind of suppressed emotion—lust, love, hatred, whatever it may be—was the time right after Ava's cesarean.

While reading this, I almost felt this. Crazy, I know. But I loved that Alex's didn't give up and dragged her into the supply closet and talked to her.

I've read a lot of baby stories lately so it was a nice change. You captured the characters really well. I enjoyed the first three chapters very much! I can't wait to read more :)
Darling Pretty chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Wow, I am so overdue on this. I mean, most teachers wouldn't accept work this late. Sorry! But it IS still today (yesterday's tomorrow) and I give myself credit for that.

Look at Addison playing it all coy! Our girl can play mind games with the best of them!

I vote that THIS be the supply closet encounter we all remember, because this is smiley and giggly and just all around wonderful. The other supply closet encounter makes me scream at the televison. So this is the reality I'm choosing to accept.

Really random, but I just realized that I'm typing in time to the beat of "Thriller" (which, if you happened to see Twitter, I'm listening to obsessively). It made me laugh.

I love that he calls after her. It's just such an adorable picture in my mind. I love that he's jealous. I love that he genuinely wants to know. I love you for writing this. I do not love the fact that it's going to take another month at the very least to get another chapter out of you. That is a command to write more soon. As if I can talk about needing to update. But whatever.

Okay, it's officially nine so I can feel like I'm getting a good night's sleep without being a total loser who went to bed before nine. G'night! Update soon(ish)!

-Juli-
kate811 chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
YAY you updated! I've missed this story, and always wish that this was what actually happened after Addison got back from LA. Instead of the whole lot of nothing that happened after Addison got back from LA.

So, I loved the whole thing, which really comes as a shock to no one at this point in our fan fiction friendship, because again - I wish this really happened. From this point on I may just pretend this actually happened. "Whaddya mean Alex didn't fight for Addison and continued to pursue Ava and eventually married Izzie? I'm pretty sure Callie knocked major sense into him and made him go after Addison, duh."

Anyway, enough of my senseless rambling. I really loved this part: "..and if you have any chance of leaving, I deserve to know so that I can get out now before I become even more attached to you-your specialty" Because I read this last night and missed the subtle "you-your" and only caught "your", so when I had time to read and review now and caught it, I happily sighed. He so loves her.

Ah, and Jealous Alex rears his hot head. I love Jealous Alex! And the whole ending to this chapter! Smug Addison may be my new favorite Addison! The playful "Ah, ah, ah" and him yelling "For starters!" after her ... ugh, just so freaking cute. I miss them.

Anyway, hope this is updated soon... says the queen of hypocrisy. Whatever, I love this story and cannot wait to read more!

-Kate :)
iamkellylouise chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Aha, loved the end! More please!