Reviews for Perceptions of a DemiGod
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
the concept and story were good but you didn't seperate your dialogue from the body paragraphs. Ad this will probably be that first and the last time I sa this but don't elaborate SO much.

good work
Rialga chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Wow, that was amazing. Not only did you keep Wonder Woman and Superman in character, but you did your best to bring their best points. And I agree with Hippolyta's view of him, the part about him thinking he's no one really special. To me, it's this humbleness of his that makes him Superman.

Excellent job.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Sweet
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
great story...
acepro Evolution chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was something that I've never read before. The concept alone is unique so I'm surprised. In my opinion you should write a huge story based on this concept.
ImFanci chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I liked it. The fight between Diana and Doomsday was certainly engaging. You got Kal's humbleness and sincerity down, as well as Diana's fearlessness. Very nice.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I really liked this. The battle was well written and I liked the inner musings of Diana regarding her friend.

And Kal ultimately would refuse not cause he feels inadequate but being a God or above others is not who he is. He connects with humanity on a more personal level and Hippolyta was right in thinking they could benefit form someone as humble and grounded as he is.

I wish it was more than a one shot but then that is the sm/ww shipper in me .
TheDarkPrinceofSaiyans chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Very nice, my friend. I really like the plot on here and the way you told it. Great job.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Maybe its not that he did not think he deserved the power, or that he is so arrogant to believe that he doesn't need it. Maybe he just doesn't want it?

Interesting story, make me almost want to write the Batman version of it, but that would be far shorter and just end with him saying "no".

I think you started it with Aphrodite as the visiting goddess then changed it to Athena, but other than that a few spaces you missed between your words it looks pretty good.

I also found it interesting that you wrote it from Hippolyta's point of view.

All in all, good job!