Reviews for Soul Heir
Hahahaha! Every time some loser says in the first chapter that the fic will guaranteed be finished you know you are reading an abandoned fic!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
omfg you have to finish this
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Ranma as a cat? you're a genius
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I'm totally in love with the way you write.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
you really really should write more RANMA fan fictions
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
I know it's been years since you wrote one of these but darlin... I beg you to write more of them.
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 17 . 12/19/2012
Updated: 01-26-03

That's what it says all the way up at the beginning of the chapter. Today: 12-19-12 *sigh* I was really interested in seeing how it ended too. Another thing that I was curious about was why Akane was acting so much like Ranma. Is there some significance to it, or is she just missing him so much that she took to his habits to try and preserve some part of him until he came back? Will she continue to act somewhat like him when he does come back?

Well, I guess I'll just forever wait for those questions to be answered. Here's hopes that you will find this unfinished story someday and post those last chapters to the satisfaction of all your readers. Great job with the entire story though. It was fun to read.
tuatara chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
Oh, man. I don't want to say I regret reading this, because it's pretty great…but I kinda do. Though only because of its ridiculously frustrating lack of an ending!

I will admit I have serious problems with the premise. Not for a second do I believe that Ranma would orchestrate his own death like that. Just don't buy it. And while I'm fundamtenally opposed to vengeance, there's also a lack of justice here. There's too little consequence and too little work towards redemption. Willfully causing someone's death (even if they engineered the situation) shouldn't be so easy.

But on the other hand, it's sweet, funny, and incredibly touching. There are descriptions of loss here that are just devastating. There's the whole passage about "The Scream," for one thing. But also consider these two lines:

"I once asked her about it, and she told me that there was no point in crying if there was no one to make it better again."

"But the boy had his own place now.

Completely furnished with all he'd ever need.

An urn.

A marker.

But no doorbell."

As succinct and brutal and *empty* as you can get. This story made me weep like a baby on multiple occasions. Remarkable stuff.

But it isn't finished! There are a lot of stories where that's not necessarily an enormous loss, but this isn't one of them. It may be relatively clear how things would have played out, but this story, well…earned the right, I guess one might say, to be completed. It, and we, earned that promised catharsis. But alas.

(One thing that I imagine for my own amusement is that when the Jusenkyo water finally made its way to neoo-Ranma, that it actually turned out to be Nyanniichuan by mistake. Which would then allow for unshown but implicit further adventures as the struggle for manhood continued…and it would give girl-type Ranma some love, which the story lacks.)

I suppose I don't *really* wish I hadn't read it, but I sure do wish it had an ending.
Paosheep chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
This was a really amazing story you wrote. I enjoyed it very much. And even though I know an update is pretty much impossible at this point, you left off at a spot with a really good sense of resolution. Between Akane's little speech to Ranma's parents, and what I can only assume is a cask of water from the spring of drowned man on the way over, all the loose ends just kind of loose importance, and everything just seems like it's all going to be okay. Thanks for writing something so very fun to read. It really was great. _
Ningen Demonai chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
I wish with all my heart that you'd come back and finish this story. It's definitely one of my more beloved Ranma fics and I still mourn the fact that you haven't updated it for years (even though you said you'd be finishing it soon). Still, I thank you for writing this awesome fic. And come back soon!
mikebreslau chapter 16 . 1/27/2008
This is a remarkably good and original Ranma fanfic.

Well written, with a lively tempo.

Pity that it's been abandoned and not continued.

Mike
IDreamInWords chapter 17 . 11/17/2007
hey there...this is a unique piece...ranma coming back from the dead...n possession...quite a refreshing break from ranma the supermortal theme thats the most popular...i would love to read how he comes back...please update this story soon...please
Sotek chapter 17 . 6/30/2007
I guess I'm going to have to hope that you have some sort of review alert on. Interesting story. Needs more.
Blackdex chapter 17 . 3/20/2007
I enjoyed this one, Please continue. Ciao
SilverleafRand chapter 17 . 12/3/2006
HA! 1/2 a year? ill review it after ..More than 1/2 a year!

Great story.

You abandoned it? coz it amuses me no end.

NOT even death can hold back Ranma...Or the chaos he seems to bring :)

Keep up the wirting, if you EVER get this message