Reviews for Soul Heir
Makotojs chapter 13 . 3/18/2002
hahahaha . liked your author's notes..anyhow.. great chapter again and I'd like to see what Ranma does with Ryoga soon..heheheh keep on writing!
Quik chapter 13 . 3/18/2002
A wonderful story with a mix of everything that makes fanfiction good. Please continue!
Foxboy chapter 13 . 3/17/2002
Ahhh... R-Chan meets P-Chan. I just *knew* you'd pull the cat bit... Is he currently merely a "normal" cat or is this just a thing to break him of his ailurophobia? If he's a supernatural cat, then maybe, just maybe, he can figure out how Jusenkyo curses work and stuff... Just a thought...
lija chapter 13 . 3/17/2002
It's backkkkkk... The dreaded cliffhanger made its appearance once again. Anyway, enjoying the antics of both Kasumi and the good doctor. Hehe...enjoyable twist you've made. BTW, did noticed your lack of a new chapter...but I'm patient. Also, your misspellings is back down to a minimum. Whee...can't wait for the next chapter.
Alagon chapter 13 . 3/17/2002
brilliant story man!

but... how are you goin t fulfil a ranma/akane match up with ranma as a cat. or is this thing goin to get beastial.
Merlines Lil chapter 13 . 3/17/2002
*lets put breath* pheeeeeeeeeeeww... update update update! yay! ... *voice in background* **sweety, purple doesnt suit u**... _ sure, mom... *ahemm*.. since its not very healthy to hold ones breath for long periods of time, for my sake and health, BRING ON THE NEXT CHAP! to tell u the truth, i was kinda disapointed.. i was hoping ranma would actually turn back into a human and.. stuff.. and well, you know, a little more a/r... sayounara, adeus, adios and aurevoir!
Makotojs chapter 2 . 3/7/2002
OH this is so intense.. I'm just drinking this up.. this is so good...must continue reading..
KnighteWolfe chapter 12 . 3/5/2002
Interesting story. i like it. I can't wait till Shampoo comes back and finds out that her Airen was turned into a feline for a short time.

If she did, I believe that we would be seeing more of this purple felis domesticus.

Keep up the awesome work on this awesome fic.

Knightewolfe
lija chapter 12 . 3/4/2002
Computer's not letting me sign in...oh well. Another enjoyable chapter...makes me wonder about the future couples. Kasumi's behavior is slightly off, wonder if she know what's going on w/ what Dr. Tofu is doing. BTW, your misspellings seemed worse in this chapter. Hope you're not rushing things again. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Vivi chapter 12 . 3/4/2002
Excellent story! Very creative and original! Hope

you have more out soon,
arron henry chapter 11 . 2/25/2002
great story
Kou-chan chapter 11 . 2/24/2002
I really like your story and hope you continue writing it. I really hope its Ranma/Akane story.
lija chapter 11 . 2/24/2002
You know, this is the second time you misspelled my alias. It's an L not an I.

Now onto your story...it's a nice little interlude. Too much seriousness w/o a break is just too much. Two interludes in a row is a very nice little break. Now, ready for some serious action. BTW, you don't have a serious cliffhanger-fixation yet.
notenchi chapter 11 . 2/24/2002
Perhaps we should be having an intervention for your cliffhangar problem. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.. :)

Seriously, though, I would have to agree with the comparing you to Robert Haynie. You really do write an awesome fanfic. Though not that same as Haynie, which is a good thing. Everyone need their unique style.

Thanks for another great chapter.
Saggit chapter 11 . 2/24/2002
I really like this last chapter, and the way you're gradually introducing elements that clear up what has gone before. It again shows an ability to manipulate longterm plots in a sophisticated fashion that involves a great deal of pre-planning. Good flow to the dialog, too. :)
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »