Reviews for Soul Heir
notenchi chapter 8 . 2/5/2002
Hmmm. I think I see what's coming in the next episode, and I think it'll be all good for Ranma and Akane to be cat-people.

Otherwise, I like this story, it is really well done, and you got rid of all of the fiances pretty easily, too. Also, it's an Akane and Ranma get together story without the usual chiche "Ranma and Akane realize they belong together and stop acting in character" story. I like it, continue it!
Ryoshu chapter 5 . 2/5/2002
Read all the chapters and loved everyone of them. I like your sense of humor. Anyway please keep writing this story is very amusing so far and I would liek to read more. Thanks for sharing.
D-Chan3 chapter 8 . 2/4/2002
Nooooo!

Akane! Don't do it!-Ranma stop her!

Very good clif hanger!

continue please!
lija chapter 8 . 2/4/2002
Ack! Another one...darn you...grrrr... Since you're such a sadistic whatever, will have to expect one on just about every chapter...unless you're being nice (which I doubt). BTW, your misspellings seemed to be worse in this chapter. Anyway, your idea of other entities coming to visit Ranma sounds interesting. Should make his decision even more difficult, if not already. Looking forward to more torture from you again.
Lord Specter chapter 8 . 2/3/2002
Heh, great idea... Though if you didn't put the ending part I would probably be in a panic. Sidekick eh? Aiyah! I will just have to wait for your next chapter ne? Hmm... I don't know if I can spell Basutd no, I mean Basturp, noooo... I mean Basyrup! Dang it... Well, you gave me something to work on in my free time _ *doik*
Philodox chapter 8 . 2/3/2002
B-A-S(for your eyes only)-D. I did it! I did it!

What is my prize?

Keep writing, please!

(Waiting for the revelation: The ladle lady 'condition'...)
lija chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
Oooo...the dreaded cliffhanger. Should've known you'll do something like that. Anyway, you don't need a cliffhanger. Been hooked from the beginning since it's so different from the usual fanfics out there and leave me guessing on what's going to happen. I just adore stories that are not predictable and cliche. Keep them coming.
Ara Moon chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
*teardrops* I've only got the first 2 mangas. Well, good work. Continue soon.
Lord Specter chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
Intresting! I wonder if Ranma could get a chance to visit the waiting room in heaven or something? I mean, like Ranma having a conversation with Cupid or Mars (aka: Roman God of War) . Heh, well... I wonder what the deal is that Ranma's going to make? Oh well... I will just have to wait to see _
Saggit chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
Glad to help. :) And by the look of the first seven chapters, now, I'd say you've got matters well in hand. You've essentially kept two interesting plot threads going, and now they're about to join. I'm looking forward to seeing that next chapter.
Jace3 chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
Aarge you mean, mean, nasty person you. You and your cliffhangers!

Like the story, interesting plot and all. Good writing and charactor developement. Cant wait to read more... but... but cliffhangers!

Write another chapter please. So you can absolve this cliffhanger and make a new one, grrr. :)
lija chapter 6 . 1/21/2002
Usually I don't care for new characters (cause they're usually all powerful and all knowing) but Kinyou is getting more interesting as the chapters go by. I like how you slowly evolved his character and backgroud. Keep it up and looking forward to more.
MazokuRanma chapter 6 . 1/21/2002
Hey man, fantastic story. I'm loving it, can't wait to see how it all turns out. Just though I'd give some positive reinforcement so that you'll hopefully keep writing. Keep up the good work :)

- Tux
warp chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
This is interesting! I like the way it is developing as well. Though I don't particularly care for Ranma being dead, it makes for a different story. Hopefully he will continue to find meaningfull ways to participate.
Miaka Kiri chapter 6 . 1/21/2002
WHY do things always seem to cut off with a cliffhanger? This isn't finished! AAHHH! I need to know the rest of the story! The suspense is KILLING me! (Well, not literally, but you know what I mean, right?)
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »