Reviews for Soul Heir
Lord Specter chapter 6 . 1/21/2002
Wow... Very nice! I wonder what's going to happen later? Well, I await your next chapter pleasantly _
lija chapter 5 . 1/13/2002
Interesting turn of events...can't wait for the next chapter.
lija chapter 4 . 1/12/2002
Interesting turn of events. Shampoo definitely have something up her sleeve. Whether it's good or bad remain to be seen. The rest is still confusing, hopefully it will get clearer in future chapters.
Saggit chapter 4 . 1/11/2002
I rather like it. What I've read so far seems as though it can use a bit more clarity, but it's quite good, very much in character for all, without hitting all those stupid cliche bits (Nihao! Where am I now? I cannot choose, I must have both! etc) that drive the fanboys into ecstasy. I give you serious points for that. I also enjoyed your More Than Words, so I have faith that what we'll end up will be of at least a similar level in quality.

As for Shampoo speaking as she does: my impression is that she's addressing a matriach of her clan in her own language. The kicker is that the first person she addresses is called (if I recall correctly) Pepe or some such, which could confuse the reader-but not too much. I don't think you need to put brackets around Chinese, and octagons around thoughts-a convention in regular fiction since the 18th century has to be display thoughts and foreign languages in the same manner one does native speech. It's only fanfiction that seems to go out of its way to make things difficult.

Anyway, keep up the good work. Which you seem to regularly do.

More Than Words
RaMa chapter 2 . 1/8/2002
Oi, Chapter 1 finally in one piece! Do wonders never cease? By the way, thanks for the reviews everyone.
Akane Tendo1 chapter 3 . 1/7/2002
What? Ranma died? Shampoo had perfect English? Suicide? You're really way off. Do you actually hate Ranma, or another one of his enemies? I'd rate it a...C
lija chapter 3 . 1/7/2002
Story is currently quite confusing. Will wait for the first chapter to be fixed to hopefully understand what's going on. BTW, it's intriguing so far.
RaMa chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Bugger it all for a lark! Don't know what happened to chapter1, but I'm going to reload it ASAP. Sorry 'bout this.
sidheranma chapter 3 . 1/6/2002
You should check chapter 1, there seems to be something wrong with it. Otherwise interesting story.
Halo chapter 3 . 1/6/2002
Hey, this is pretty damn good. Don't think I've seen this type of plot before. Nice work, keep it up.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13