Reviews for Soul Heir
Paosheep chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
This was a really amazing story you wrote. I enjoyed it very much. And even though I know an update is pretty much impossible at this point, you left off at a spot with a really good sense of resolution. Between Akane's little speech to Ranma's parents, and what I can only assume is a cask of water from the spring of drowned man on the way over, all the loose ends just kind of loose importance, and everything just seems like it's all going to be okay. Thanks for writing something so very fun to read. It really was great. _
Ningen Demonai chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
I wish with all my heart that you'd come back and finish this story. It's definitely one of my more beloved Ranma fics and I still mourn the fact that you haven't updated it for years (even though you said you'd be finishing it soon). Still, I thank you for writing this awesome fic. And come back soon!
mikebreslau chapter 16 . 1/27/2008
This is a remarkably good and original Ranma fanfic.

Well written, with a lively tempo.

Pity that it's been abandoned and not continued.

Mike
IDreamInWords chapter 17 . 11/17/2007
hey there...this is a unique piece...ranma coming back from the dead...n possession...quite a refreshing break from ranma the supermortal theme thats the most popular...i would love to read how he comes back...please update this story soon...please
Sotek chapter 17 . 6/30/2007
I guess I'm going to have to hope that you have some sort of review alert on. Interesting story. Needs more.
Blackdex chapter 17 . 3/20/2007
I enjoyed this one, Please continue. Ciao
SilverleafRand chapter 17 . 12/3/2006
HA! 1/2 a year? ill review it after ..More than 1/2 a year!

Great story.

You abandoned it? coz it amuses me no end.

NOT even death can hold back Ranma...Or the chaos he seems to bring :)

Keep up the wirting, if you EVER get this message
Tuisto chapter 17 . 4/1/2006
This story is wonderful! the plot, the character development, everything is just superbe!

I really, really, really! Wanna see how you bring Ranma back to his proper state, and how the people in his life take it!

I hate to beg, but please say you have more to this story!

thanks!
Niana Kuonji chapter 17 . 2/20/2006
Ahh! Noo! Don't stop there! I want to read more! More Genma-bashing! More Akane being dense! more Kodachi becoming-gasp!-sane!

Although I am kinda wondering where the hell Kuno's been this whole time. It would be such a cheap cop-out if he just went and slit his wrists in the backyard and none of the servants have gotten around to noticing or telling Kodachi.

And yeah, Ranma so needs a support group. Dear gods, if anyone could have put Ranma into his own personal hell, that would be it. He makes a spiffy-looking cat, though. I'm wondering how long it'll take him to learn how to transform. 'Cause, come on, you KNOW he's got lots of practice in that. But sometimes Pepe's accent gets a little too thick to understand, you know?

I feel so sorry for Ryoga. Poor bastard. Nabiki's victim and Ranma-neko's new toy.

Update soon!
DCWestby chapter 17 . 1/6/2006
Excellent story.. you really should continue it. I love the plot. Hope you update soon
Skulleh chapter 17 . 11/24/2005
Finish the story soon? But don't rush it? Yeah, sure, you definitely aren't rushing it, but your nowhere near finishing it soon! Come on! It's been nearly 4 years since you last updated! Hurry up already! Oh yeah, this story seems suspicously similar to Yu Yu Hakusho
Silver Warrior chapter 17 . 11/21/2005
Okay, it was pretty funny seeing all of those deities and other mystical/mythical beings clamoring for possession of Ranma’s soul. And for Ranma to be come back as a cat. But why no update in so long? This is an absolutely incredible story!
Firestorm2004 chapter 17 . 8/1/2005
Two years! Two years! (Actually, it's over two and a half!) You haven't updated at all! Please, please, tell me you plan on continueing this fic! It's really, really good. In fact, it's one of my favorite Ranma fanfics out there. I like the way you are going, and Ranma and Akane are so close to finally meeting up again, I want to be selfish and demand the next chapter now! Of course, I'm not going to be that rude, so take your time and do a good job on finishing it. Please, do continue it and not abandon a great fic, unlike a lot of stories I've read! I hope to see more on this story soon!
Lerris chapter 17 . 7/10/2005
Well it seems the story hasn't been updated in a couple years, so I suppose its likely dead. If you do get a chance to write the remaining chapters that would be great. If not, well its not impossible to imagine the ending...
Lerris chapter 12 . 7/10/2005
I didn't quite see that coming, yet it isn't all that surprising in hindsight.. Continuing on...
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »