Reviews for Soul Heir
Merlines Lil chapter 15 . 4/30/2002
whew... definitly worth the punctured lung and 2 hour uncounsciousnes! (the things i do to convince authors to speed things up...) its been a LONG while since i last checked , and surprise surprise... 2 new chaps to my fav fanfic! now i can breathe on happily, knowing oh too well our friend R Martin is quite quick when it comes to updating... RIGHT? another amazing chapter, as usual... so, keep em comin, and update soon... u wouldnt want my other lung punctured, right? (yeah, guess i freaked u out enough for now) hope to hear from ya soon!
BlazeStryker chapter 15 . 4/23/2002
I love Pepe, he's perfect for tormenting the Cat, as any Warner Bros. fan well knows.

ther thought of Ranma's Catfist getting controlled THIS way has always been regarded by Yours Truly (or at least Faithfully) as a stroke of genius.. by the by, When's Genma gonna grab Ranma-Cat and start trying to fling Akane into the pit with him and about 50 assorted cats? he's JUST sadistic enough to want to make her catatonic and 'join the schools' at the same time, thus allowing endless freeloading under the assumption late Catfist training would produce Catatonia (groan.. pun!)

Basically, I just want Ranma to hand Panda-Slime his HEAD.
D-Chan3 chapter 15 . 4/23/2002
I hope the next few chapters are about Ranma and Akane! Hurry! please hurry and write the next ones!
lija chapter 15 . 4/23/2002
Well thx goodness that he's okay. Hehe...look forward to his interaction w/ Kodachi. Wonder how Ukyou will take it though. BTW, will see whether or not you'll make your 5-6 chapters limit. Until next time...
Ryoshu chapter 15 . 4/22/2002
you're very welcome. thanks for putting me in the notes. its nice to see a new chapter and i can hardly wait to read what you do to ryoga. nice play with nabiki though. again kudos with the character development. the next few chapters although coming to a close ought to be great. thanks again for sharing. looking forward to the next part.
Lurker DQ chapter 15 . 4/22/2002
Love the story! I can't wait to see more. just one small tease though.

"the paramedic tried once more, his sense of duty prevailing against his own survival-instincts."

I am a paramedic, and speaking for the rest of us, Covering your butt is Rule number one!

I look forward to more.
Saggit chapter 15 . 4/22/2002
I'm enjoying the work considerably, although the side episodes seem to be swamping the plot a bit. Fortunately for you, I've got infinite patience for any number of digressions as long as a writer keeps me entertained. This is what I tell me own readers. Of course, I've also informed those who like what I write that I'll gladly have their babies, even though I'm male, and I've no intention of fulfilling that promise, so my veracity is under severe question.

How did the Kuno matriarch, from the afterworld, manage to heal her daughter's injuries? She seems like such a pleasant but ordinary sort of spirit. I hope some explanation of her rather unusual abilities will be forthcoming, otherwise we might almost expect any ghost, however common, to perform miracles.

Good luck, and keep up the excellent work. :)
Jaywild1 chapter 15 . 4/22/2002
This is good more more please.
Makotojs chapter 15 . 4/22/2002
Hehehe.

all good. I guess I'll be waiting for happosai to show up then. _ Anyhow, great chapter.
TTrin chapter 15 . 4/22/2002
My fault? Well excuse me... on the other hand, if I can inspire you to do that...*smirks evilly and throws a mug at you, just for 'inspiration'*

Anyway, interesting development with Kinyou and Kodachi. I like the way you portray her as a more or less "normal" being instead of a nutcase. And I like Kinyou :-)
Ryoshu chapter 14 . 4/10/2002
looking good. continued great character development. i am very excited to read the next chapter. thank you for sharing.
Karsus chapter 14 . 4/8/2002
Soooo yet another Ranma/Akane story. And where was Ranma in this chapter.

Atleast torture Akane before you make them marry(Blekh...) Oh well... mental upgrade perhaps... brainwashing... permanent enslavement and inability to hurt Ranma or suffer incredible torment... :)

Anyway, you might want to leave him with the ability to take spirit form. Never know when that might come in handy.
lija chapter 14 . 4/7/2002
Promises, promises...we'll see if you keep it this time. BTW, what happened to Kinyou was totally unexpected. What other twists and turns do you have planned? Also, enjoyed the scene between the cat and the pig. Hehe... If your hint is true, then I look forward to see how it come about.
makotojs chapter 14 . 4/7/2002
hm.. I was expecting a free for all fight... but I guess this'll have to do P

nah, it was great. Really liked it. so when are you going to have the next chapter out?
Miaka Kiri chapter 13 . 4/5/2002
Wow! Way cool! Major-good cliffhanger, there! But you've GOT to resolve it! Though, I can think of only about two ways that's likely to turn out. Either a) Ranma-cat attacks and CREAMS 'P-chan', or b) Ranma-cat gets a look at himself and freaks out. Either way doesn't sound to plesent for P-chan! Though, the reaction could easily be thrown for a loop with the arrivail of any of the Tendo girls on the scene...I can't WAIT to find out how you resolve it! *_*
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »