Reviews for Change
cookie monster gurl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You did good, not OOC as far as manga/video game goes. Love MortexKyrie. He's her light after all.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
These two are so cute...

Great job!
pelori chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I think this is quite the nice little drabble. I agree with you completely, I'm sure that's how Morte sees Kyrie. After reading this fic, and realizing that it was the only one for the Sands of Destruciton section, I felt inspired to write my own little fic, not that I'm putting nearly as much thought into mine as you seem to have done with yours. I hope you will write more about Sands, because there definitely needs to be more fics out there about this great anime/game/manga!
MidnightMoon16 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Finally! A Sands of Destruction (though I like to call it it World Destruction) fanfic! I could've made one myself but I couldn't come up with an ideas... :P

Ahem, back to business!

I thought this was a great story! The ending in the anime was great, although the series was quite short...I can't wait for the game to come out though! I hope you keep writing more stories of World Destruction!
ShadowClaw505 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
It's good! Very, very good!

Uhg! I would say curse you for getting me addicted to ANOTHER game(Because it was from your fics that I found out about Lux-Pain, looked it up, bought it, and fell in love with it.), but I can't. This game sounds REALLY good, and I'm about to go look up the anime. The game sounds like it combines some of my favorite things: Action, Adventure, RPG games, and ANTHROMORPHS(I have a huge soft spot for them.)! I looked it up, and now I can't wait for Janurary 2010 to get here, and I'm already impatient from waiting for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days to come out(I want to know more about Xion!)!

Great oneshot! Sorry about my ranting, it's a force of habit. If you do make more Sand of Destruction fics, I'll most likely read.. if I'm interested!