Reviews for Therapy
shadow alchemist4532 chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
good chapter but DAMN YOU FOR PUTTING THE IMAGE OF PALPATINE IN A BIKINI IN MY HEAD!
Anna granger27 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
BRILLIANT.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
This is HILARIOUS! Can I join in? I know I don't have a profile, but I am elsewhere on the internet as ErinKenobi2893. And poor Obi-Wan! :-P
endersparte 119 chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
talk about a deadly dare, those fan-girls will mess you up
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 36 . 8/7/2011
FUNny.

~Ani
CookieLivcat chapter 36 . 6/21/2011
I've just had to read this whole story, AGAIN!

And it was brilliant.

I loved the comedy, beautiful writing, parody...And basically everything. You're friend made me laugh, and I think I may have my rolemodel. I loved the entire thing. The only problem was that I'm sad Ninja Spoon left you... Did you guys have a fight or something? Also, 'Warrior' and HP charaters never left...Does this mean they'll be coming back? Also, congrats on getting so many reviews. I also must confess I very much enjoy all the loopholes that were tied up, pure brilliance! The whole style of this story is beautiful, and now I simply cannot stop myself from reading the second part!

- CookieLivcat
WereCat the Assassino chapter 36 . 5/13/2011
*whistles and claps* Grand Finale! Another chapter? Can't wait!
Shr0ud chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Ahha i get it
WUMCSkilletFan chapter 36 . 3/22/2011
Wow... so this is the end? Well until the sequel, but this is the end of Therapy? Wow...

So I guess 'wow' is going to be a recurring word in this review because I'm a bit too stupid to come up with anything else. So, Ninja Spoon is dead, Vivian was a spy, Anakin is apparently thanking some Random Muffin Man (question mark for that one, by the way), and Wolf is some kind of genius/genie to be presumed to blow up then be alive and well back with everyone. Wow... Nemisis- You are a freakin' genius.
Jocasta Silver chapter 36 . 3/19/2011
Publish the sequel soon!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 36 . 3/16/2011
That was very good and I can't wait for the sequel. Can I be in it, please? Well post the sequel as soon as you possibly can, I can't wait for it.
Obzzezed chapter 36 . 3/15/2011
Yaaaay! Go Therapy. and are you aware that you cannot hear sound in Space because it is a vacume and that makes yet another incorrect Star wars thingy :P Cannot wait for the sequal.
Katie Ladmoore chapter 36 . 3/12/2011
NOOO! IT IS OVER! But it was a good ending! Will you have more therapy scenes in the sequel?
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 36 . 3/12/2011
That was a marvellous ending to an amazing story! I loved how you filled all the loopholes in this chapter, and that all the loose ends are tied up. I'm really looking forward to the sequel, can't wait for it! Good luck with your writing!

P.S And thank you for including that line again, "Are you insulting my intelligence?" "No, I'm insulting your stupidity." I simply love that line. :D
Josatex chapter 36 . 3/11/2011
No! I love therapy! I can't believe it ended... But at least I have the sequel to look forward to! Seriously though, other than some spelling errors that, admittedly, made me flinch whenever I saw them (sometimes I hate being a word-obsessed freak...), it was an amazing story with a hilarious storyline and marvelous dialogue! Excellent job, and good luck on the sequel!