Reviews for Pacific Coast Academy
kavelf chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I'm curious as to whether or not Charlie and Jade are away of the circumstances around Hunter's conception. They sure are amazing parents to do this for that she can still be a teen. Very cool.

Thanks for the words.
kavelf chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Just stumbled upon your story. Wow...that's a Bella with a lot on her plate. But she has a very cool step-mom, and dad too. Thanks for the words.
ManderinOranges chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Love the chapter and I am so glad that you were finally able to update. I haden't been on in a while because my computer keeps freezing and when I checked and saw that you updated I was very pleased. Please don't quit Fanfiction all together. Just update whenever you can. It may piss people off but who the hell cares!
LizzyL0ve chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
i was hoping you'd update! you totally made my day! love the chapter!)
Kandi Kindle chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
I have not givin up on you yet and I don't plan on it. It has been a great story and I have been reading it since before you rewrote it. Please don't stop writing. Update soon please
Kat2242 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Im keen for more! i will read whatever you put out, even if its slow!
pinkygapi chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
I've missed you! :) please don't give up the story...
LivesInDreams chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Ah Lenn, I love this story and even if the updates are short and slow, I'll keep reading :)
animal8 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Brilliant! Really loved this chapter ;D. Great to see into Bella's mind and find out what she's thinking about everything that's happened to her. Really interested to see what happens when she finally has to leave Hunter and go to the Academy and what happens when she meets Edward and the others ;D. Looking forward to reading more and seeing what happens now ;D. Definitely cannot wait for more. Please, update soon! ;)
blackroses-heartsdrippingblood chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
i like this its good i cant wait to see how it turns out! :)
Adhis chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
FINALLY! I've been dying for the next chapter lol

I dealt do hope you finish this story I've read the original nd was sad when

you deleted it and hoping for the ending of this one

Delanie chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Aww I like this story .
Kandi Kindle chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I have been reading this story since u wrote the first one and I have really enjoyed it and I was woundering when u were going to up date it..
thelandofkates chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I loved this story, can't wait for you to do the next chapters. (L)
alison94 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010

i love this story!

please, please, please update!