Reviews for Harry Potter and the Harmony Project
J chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
The summary has so many words spelled wrong.
Mo.auxier chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Dude, ive been looking for this fic since my computer crashed a few months ago. Im very glad to say that i found it.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Great story. I've got to say. You make it sound like American muggles are much more tolerant to magic than British muggles are considering that goes on here in America well magic wise anyway.
D.J. Scales chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
Dang as always you manage to deliver with precision.
savaniannie chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
in chapter one it says 2002 but in chapter two it says 2003 if you can fix it then please do (: great concept (:
TheSeverusSnapeFanClub chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
Who came up with meta humans? If you, how? This is a great, original story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. But if I were you, I wouldn't have Harry save the day, but someone else.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
"Leon had an M16 automatic riffle"

It may interest you to know that the M-16 is no longer fully automatic. They fire single shots and a 3 round burst now. That means that when you pull the trigger, it fires 3 shots. You must release it & pull it again.

I never did care much for full auto weapons, though I was taught to shoot them when I was in the Navy years ago.

Far as I know, the change was made in the early to mid 1980's.

Roxy43 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
LOL! I love how you are so right with the whole, America lazy bad leader thing. Nothing againsed Obama, everything againsed Bush, lol. Meet me behind the bigest retraunt on Main st. to give me my pie. :p