Reviews for Defender MK II
colin chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I love how this chapter started. And then they made me their king hilarious.
Nevyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Okay. Let's try this again. See the other Defender's summary, etc, etc.

You might want to change this story's summery.

Most people arn't going to bother looking up one of your other stories to discover what this one is about and you took down your other Defender story anyway.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Ah, most definitely awesome. Why can't more people write like you and kyugan?
Orchamus chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow, this actually seems pretty cool. Wasn't sure for awhile, but I hope this eventually gets continued, like I hope for many of your fics. You are far and above most of the authors on this site, able to write astounding things from unlikely scripts.
The Bellmaker chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
As I have come to expect from you, a very good story. I can't wait for more!

I look forward to wherever you take this.
colin chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Honestly this is awesome Black Dragon6 Guardian and Millenium are hilarious and I think that you will do a good job I just hope you get ride of Ranma's curse cause with freedoms Angels T-virus and his comrades he doesnt need to worry about a curse too. Please update soon.
Wrin chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
You're a horrible person, and I love it. I wish the stories were longer though.
Kammari chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
great chapter keep it up.
ByLanternLight chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
I am glad to see this continued.
colin chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Awesome I read the other Guardian story and it kickass if this is half as good it will still be awesome but Im sure that yours will be just as good if not better. I hope you update Sorcerer for Hire and Overlord those are awesome too.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
giggles evilly
This is awsome chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
"Do I... want to know why the rock got decorated into a pokeball...?" Asuka hesitantly wondered aloud.

She was answered with unanimous negative headshakes.

"Fine then, I won't bother asking."
Gogolu chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Nice chapter but too close to Black Dragon6's stories.

Make your own character names.

I loved Ranma with mystical knowledge part.
RockBane chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Are you going to continue to use rocks that can be decorated as Pokeballs when sealing monsters and demonic entities? Cause that's the making of a running gag, I believe...

Can't wait to see what the tally system is all about too.
Sdarian chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
That's great! I could see Kyle doing just that!