Reviews for A Little Moment
ironyheartsap chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Very sweet. Thanks for sharing!
Harriverse chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
This is a delightful and under-appreciated fic! In fact, I wish there was more. You've done a good job of making Snape interesting.
ALittleTrickster chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
LOL!
ChaosIdeals chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
It was really very cute haha :) I awed at a few moments, good work.
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
loved it! loved every word of this story and scorpius's moment was my favorite! I also imagined that Scorpius and Albus would be more than just friends if they were put in the same house. I also liked the idea of the portraits of Dumbledore and Snape in Harry's house. It makes me smile when I imagine them talking with Harry and giving the kids advice. ( I also loved the lemon drops in Dumbledore's portrait that made me laugh out loud) :)
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Brilliant story.
JungleBird chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I can just imagine the short conversation between Sev and Draco lol I love all of your stories~
TrueLoveCanHappen chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
love love love this story. it is so awesome :)
Kamaria Aislynn chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
They are funny aren't they. I do hope we get to see some reactions after everyone finds out!
suchrandomness chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
Excellent story - I'd like to see how draco and Scorpius interact with the portraits though.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
:) I liked these. They were funny & cute. I like the idea of Harry being able to talk to Severus through his portrait.
Bonomania chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Aw. This is really cute. I can't decide which chapter I like best!
Pance chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
they are cute, I enjoyed them _
Mavira chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
oh! i love this! i always imagined harry talking to snape and dumbledore after the war...only i don't think i could've written as well as you have
Nico chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
i really liked this one. Snape really seems happy and at peace. This is a really realistic fanfic, and I can actually imagine them in a movie scene. This reminded me of how my teacher used to scold me for being noisy, and I really likes how you incoperated Snape and James together.