Reviews for Children
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Well it is sad that Garfield broke up with Jenny, but still has a tragic relationship with Raven. :(

I mean who know that else can happen within a story like this, and what does Raven mean by Garfield's hurting her...is it physical or emotional or even both ? :(

I'm just sad by the way things turned out and how it may end up destorying a deep friendship betwen the two of them. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such an interesting idea as I'm curious to see what you come up with next. ;)
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Garfield was right, Jenny did betray Raven and himself. Jenny was in love with Changeling more than Garfield, he really had no choice but to break up with her. I hope he can get back together with raven somehow.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Jenny just gave up the best thing she ever had. Hopefully she can live with herself.

And hopefully Garfield can help Raven with her pain.
xSamx chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
HELLO!

I LOVED YOUR NEW CHAPTER! Thanks for updating so quickly too! Keep it up!;-)
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Adonis seriously messed up this time! Raven sure revealed herself in a big way. Too bad she's running away again.
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Hm now what could possibly go wrong...until it does
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Even after decades since it happens it stands strong, "Have you no decency sir at long last?" Those media jackals would have that coming.

Hopefully the two can go back to living for a while.
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Man, this is truly a depressing story. :(

I mean it just that within this story I feel that Raven can not have no happiness in her life. :(

And that's just sad as her motivations are ruining her life, even if it's for the right reasons. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one. ;)
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Garfield is stubborn, but even he will come to terms with her not being able to have children. The root problem is that she didn't want to raise a child with him because she was afraid and still is.

Hopefully she can be helped through that fear.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I like how Cara reacted to Beastboy's girlfriend. I think Raven would have had her tubes tied; which is usually reversable by the way. I like Cyborg's role in this very much, I think it fits in well with how we saw him in the TV series.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Dang, this story is getting sadder and sadder by the minute. :(

I mean first Raven's conflicted at her feelings for Garfield's new life and now she just told him she got a vasectomy when her daughter was born. :(

I mean it like she doesn't want to hurt him, but she does it anyway with her actions. :(

Even Cara can feel what Raven's feeling and she know that her mom's sad. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon this interesting story, because there has to be some happy moments within this story. :(
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Hmm I wonder if cara is gar's...
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Poor Raven, she is one messed up girl in this story. Gar should forget about her.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
What exactly was growing in Raven's chest? Pain and sorrow maybe? Anyway, I like how Raven talked to Starfire, kind of hard to imagine Star being afraid of being a horrible mother.
aangismyhomie chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Wow! This is a really interesting concept. You have a few grammar and spelling mistakes, but aside from that it's fine. Keep writing!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »