Reviews for Half
Hater Potater chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I hate this fanfic China and South Korea can choke on a apple
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Gah, this is so well written. X'C

China you JERK. D:

*fave*
Kirisaki Hisoka chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh, my! why didn't i read this earlier! This is so awesome and you nearly make me cry with this! Love it!
Marumir chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I like Serious!Korea more. Shows that YongSoo isn't all smiles and fun and has a deeper side to him. I like reading about Korea's pains and suffering more~ Can't help it. I like seeing my favorite characters in anguish. It gives them a vulnerable side that I love~ Hahaha. I feel so sadistic right now~ Hope ya write more ChinaxKorea fics~ Because I like reading all your fics~ How's Heart Strings coming along?
Baekho0123 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I LOVE ALL YOUR HETALIA CHINA/KOREA FANFICS! *clapped* TTwTT They're beautiful!

Man, it's hard to find a decent Yong Soo-Asian brothers fanfics.
tragiang chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
China and Korea reminds me of America and England somewhat, and a little of England and Canada. This piece was a good read, and the two always seem kind of a depressing pairing, or at least the ones I read. I love this part: In this limbo of a half life, China has given himself to him time and time again, but where it really matters, he gives loving, smiling, willing, hurting, crying Korea, absolutely nothing. Nothing at all.
EmoLollipop chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
-sniffs- AUUGH YOU WONDERFUL KORCHI WRITER YOOU. ; ;

YES SRS!KOREA, I LOVE SERIOUS KOREA.
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
Semi.Articulate chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I really loved your Serious!Korea. I honestly think he's really under appreciated, and I love your fic. KoreaxChina has always been one of my favorite ships, so I'm happy to see you write this! I love Korea and his serious side, since he should have one, after all the crap he's gone through! I'd love to read more!
XxJellyBeanSkullsxX chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Still makes me feel bad for Korea. China's inhabitions are totally nonexistent in this one. X[ I'm not sure if you can change the summery still, but you put "China gave Korea everything...and got nothing at all" Reading the story, I think you switched to two around. I dunno, maybe I'm reading it weird. This is still really well written. I get all emotionally involed in it.
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Serious!Korea is absolutely heartbreaking. I liked him already, but you've made me love him to bits. This was very well done and their relationship was well described.
sushidei chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
This was a beautiful piece. I think that you really captured that serious, deeply hurt side of Korea that we don't get to see very often. Thanks for writing for this pairing! There's not enough love for it :(
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ooh, I liked this. Poor Korea, I liked seeing his serious side. Too bad it was due to such heartache. Noticed a few minor typos, nothing major... .
FABULOUS chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You amazed me. '3' I love this. You're my fav now.
Miichiya chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hello there, my beloved best friend...

I have to say, you did an awesome job on this