Reviews for Talking
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Daaamn...! the whole talking thing is so manly Id bet Bartolomeo would pass out after crying his eyes out XD
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I loved it! It's not your usual ZoSan story, but has a serious atmosphere without giving of the feeling of the characters being ooc. Well done!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Two thumbs up!
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
OK, this. Is. AWESOME! XD

You did a great job as always! I love your writing, it's absolutely wonderful! ;D

I hope you write some more about Zoro & Sanji, like amybe they get into a real bad situation and have to rely on each other if they want to survive! Or something like that...

Anyway, we all know that the two care for each other deep down but it was really refreshing to see them open up in such a magnificent way. Bravo, really. C:
Imori chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I realy like it. :) Besides, there are not that many fics abaout Zoro and Sanji past-Thriller Bark. And yours is the best of those I've read up until now. Thanks for that. :)
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aww. That felt just right. Loved it:)
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Loved reading this, and its great how you kept both of them in-character.

Good job C:
SilverCeleb chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This was good one! :D

I was lightly surprised when Zoro didn't attact to Sanji, but I think I understand why you didn't write "the talking" that way. :)

Sorry about my bad English... :
TheSilverCircle chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Haha great job keeping them in character while they we're doing something so completely OOC - now THAT takes talent lol. I loved it though as always... :)

And to just encompass everything all at once here, I absolutely love all of your nakamaship fics. It's surprisingly rare to find true nakama centered fics and i cant tell you how happy it made me to be able to read all of yours :P (haha wow, now that doesn't sound like a creeper, no, not at all XD). Anywhos, before i make a bigger fool out of myself: great job with all of these and i hope to read more! :D *fave*
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Again, finally read Thriller Bark...

Amazing job! "Talking, not that bad!" Good one!
roo17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
haha i loved it! it was awesome :)
Maty-Fifi chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I'm fond of this friendship and I liked your story I'e been thinking many times about a discussion between the two of them and what they feel, and I find your story very well about that n_n so thanks!
Autumnights chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Ah yes. I’m proud to dub this one a success. I was pretty wary going into this fic, already envisioning all the ways someone could throw this OOC, but you nailed it girly. I certainly wish I could do that.
nerica chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
yeah, i could see something like that happen. nice.
HiMokusei chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
hey, that was a great story. I loved it.

Even the talking thing was very well written!

Thanks!