Reviews for Only By A Few Seconds
JadedObserver chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I gotta say, so few stories depict the bro-ness that is ME Shepard and Kaiden.
Always gotta make them boink, never just wicked awesome friends.
Kudos to you for writing this, and how well you portray it.
Brodyaha chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
Did I ever tell you I love this fic? Well, i do.
howl chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
This is an awesome take on the bromanceship of MaleShepard and Kaidan. This last chapter takes the cake. Ah, the awkardness. That's bro-love for you, Shep.

God please continue this awesome fic? Please?
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
This is probably the best mass effect fiction I've read, no lie. I've laughed myself to tears nearly every chapter, and I quite liked Wrex's little interjection to Ashley. Speaking of which, WHOA, someone's a little ruthless. But hey, a little ruth(?) is good sometimes, plus I love the portrayal of your Kaidan and Shepard :P
Jenna53 chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
I usually look for stories with a fem Shepard but I decided to read this one because I had liked your other stories. I am so glad I did. I am really loving this one and hope you will continue.

You are right about ME2 being unsatifying. You should go ahead with your story as you planned it even though ME2 happened.

Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination.
LonelyElf chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
I'm not much of a critique. I just wanted to say that this have been an awesome read. I had a lot of fun reading this story and enjoyed how you portraied the characters and their relations and interactions. I look forward to the next chapter :-)
WordTree chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
This just gets... weirder and weirder. My hope? Alenko gets Ash and Shep gets Liara or both men get turned down and it's on with the bromance.

Regardless, fun times still. I'll be hanging around for later chapters. :)
WordTree chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
"Hookers and blow!" Shepard shouted as he stood on a mineral pile, his arms raised in victory.

Just... YES. So much yes. Somebody needs to make a macro out of this.

EXCELLEEENNNTTTT.
WordTree chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

BROMAAANNNCEEEE FIC. I am excited to read the rest of this. :D
KotoriRod chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
aw man! LOL I love your Shepard! He is just awesome and acts like someone I know who is the same age as shepard XD aw gawd, pure awesome LOL hope to see more

-Lisa, Leader of Anime Fan Team
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Oh man... Bromance meet rivalry! Haha, great work on this. It's awesome seeing this updated. Keep at it.
proflig8 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Oh my gosh. Oh my GOSH. I saw this on adultfanfic a while ago, and seeing it here-and updated!-just made my night. Oh, man, I can't tell you how great this fic is. It makes me so happy. C':
Nightodie chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Oh Fort I have been waiting for this and you did not disapoint!

Although a cat fight might have been interesting... I blue flowers and the analysis yellow and red to be orange. The last line!

Thank You!
Redbeard-nA-browncoat chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Full of awesome-sauce.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
HAHAHA... Oh my god... Smooth move by Ashley there. Very cool. Keep at it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »