Reviews for Shinigami Plus a Vampire
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This cross is...a bad idea. The only monster that could possibly match Ichigo, and most other shinigami that know Shunpo, in speed is a Werewolf on a full moon. A Vampire might be able to One-Hit Kill them if they hit but that's if they can hit.

And even that's questionable, considering that Shinigami, if they move fast enough, are supposedly capable of making Solid Clones of themselves.

Especially if he's in Bankai. In Bankai I'm pretty sure none of the monsters could beat Ichigo.

In addition, the history of the two worlds don't mix well at all.

You also don't seem to understand that if someone is above your level in power/concentration/will in BLEACH you can't even scratch them, as evidenced when Ichigo was unable to scratch Kenpachi, and how most people can't do jackshit against Aizen.

Even more so in evidence of how you can't stand in the presence of those stronger than you in that Universe unless they reign in their power.

Also, if monsters can destroy Hollows I doubt the Shinigami would let them live. Zanpakuto are required to send the Souls of Hollows back into Reincarnation/to Soul Society so the Monster's would just be another case of Quincy.

In other words, a Massacre to ensure the survival of the entire Universe.
Strife99 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Funny Gin & kon both perverts and now helping the other.

it looks like Kokoa & ichigo hate each other but that could change in an instant
Ignisha chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
NO! WHY!
Guardoflight chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Its sad your not going to be anymore writing. Why are you giving up writing?

If you can could you please PM me if someone adopts the story please?

um thanks for the stories.
Warhaler chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
It was going realy well til the whole claiming thing
ironjaw chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
i love it

update!
Orochi G chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Orochi G chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Let me guess... You saw Bleach Fade to Black
p17oyDONju9n chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Interesting premise...I would assume that all the other bleach cast will at some point make an appearance...like the Espada and Aizen perhaps...The only thing that I see wrong is all the grammar mistakes but other than that everything is golden...Anyway I'm sure you have a very good reason to use Fade to Black as one of your first story arcs which is fine because that movie was awesome...The IchigoxKokoa pairing was really weird but there aren't enough bleach/rosario fanfics to compare with...You are probably the 4th one that I read...but I really can't complain...their love/hate relationship is sort of hilarious...anyway it's a good thing that people are actually writing them as both have endless potential story wise...Well anyway good job and keep up the good work...looking forward to the next chapter
Guardoflight chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
I wasn't expecting this to happen but reasonably entertaining.
Giratina Zero chapter 7 . 12/4/2009
Awesome sending in Komamura and Toshiro! And Rukia can find another guy!
yeven zane chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
yes you brought the captions if i may can you add rukia brother
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
So that's who Ichigo got paired with. W00T, two of my favorite captains have shown up!
Ignisha chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Hitsugaya and Komamura to the rescue! Hurry and continue! Based on the 3rd movie I presume? Whatever, hurry and update!
Komada chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
I really like this story you have craftully written from the depths of your mind, it is very well thought out and I hope you continue the story, I do look forward to maybe having a few surprise appearances from other members of the soul society.