Reviews for Neko wo Kawaru
Ashlielle chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Why'd you abandon this? It's so cute! I wanna read MOAR! X'C
No cookies for you!
Hananoai chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
... Why would Luffy try to eat Zoro? I meam he's an idiot but he's not that stupid...
a person chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
YO! Nice story! I gotta say you don't really notice that you're dyslectic.
Ps. I'm not english so exuse me for my bad grammar or any mixed up word.
TwinsAreAwesome2 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Kawai! Love it! Please update soon.
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
good chappie and poor zoro almost getting eaten by luffy. and about the love life thing i just watch and read as much romance as can for research and it helps. i have no love life aswell.
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
ok i have a thought, i dont think zoro would be all that moody. i see him as merely serious most of the time. i also dont think luffy would hurt an animal intentional or not once he realizes how much it can take and if he doesnt want to "tame" it ummm you got zoro and sanji bickering perfectly though! i like the story alot and cant wait to read more so keep going!
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
i love how you made everyone think zoro's a she talk about a blow to his pride! your doing great and i love the add in of jap. words i think it makes it sound better.
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
this is really good. it seems alittle rushed but thats okay, i have the same problem so i do ALOT of correcting. but thanx for the story i have a new obsession with my fave characters being an animal XD
Proper the Incredible chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
YukiKaizoku chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
This is very cute and funny! Poor Zoro lol XD

You've done an amazing job :) It's ok, I can't help writing Japanese words a lot too XD
Leo's Katanas chapter 4 . 10/25/2011

Awesome story so far!

Please update soon!
Red Voident Dragon chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
I wonder if anyone is gonna find out if Zoro is really a cat .3.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
I'm loving reading this.

Can't wait for the next chapter 3
PaperNPencil chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Awesome idea! Neko Zoro is sooo KAWAII! ~3

Try making a chapter where some marines attack the strawhats and Neko Zoro learns to use small knives or his claws as a substitute for sword fighting! It'll be pretty cool XD
animeXIII chapter 4 . 5/19/2010