Reviews for Corridor Conversations
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Lovely fic.
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Very nice! I laughed so hard! "First years to terrorize, papers to grade."

"Not at the moment." had me laughing so hard!

Nice work!
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Nice friendship fic, I like it.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
A great story. Very well written.
StarTrekFan83 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I could have sworn up and down that I read this story a few years ago. It seemed super familiar. Anyway it's a great friendship story between Severus and Minerva. I rather enjoyed it. I do agree that it would have been more readable in the past tense .. but the present tense was all right.
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I love SnapeMinerva friendship fics! This one was amazingly done. Faved.
meltedpoo chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Haha!~

Snape with chocolates in his robes is most bizarre, indeed

But that was really cute

I mean, McGonagall and Snape are both being stubborn

So I guess the character is captured quite well enough

And just so you know, I THINK Umbitch is in the Hospital Wing at the time McGonagall arrived

Forgive me if I am wrong, though :D

Anyway, great fic
kissingonconey chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I liked this very much - good friendship fic.

I think the chocolate was handled well by Minerva's comments about how ridiculous it is (and, Severus is right, it's good to have on hand) - but yes, it did seem out of character.

In response to your other reviewer - I see nothing wrong with using present tense. It's different, certainly, but I doubt you needed an inane grammar lesson. Good on you to use present tense!

Very nice. :)
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Nice story,but it's weird when Severus passed chocohate to Minerva(It's so Lupin-Style)
Merida Hughsie chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Nice story. Severus is very nice and I think you wrote them all in character.

Ilane
b chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Stories like this ought to be written in the past tense.

For instance, instead of:

“I won’t tell,” she teases. After a moment she adds seriously, “I do understand, Severus.”

It should be:

“I won’t tell,” she teased. After a moment she added seriously, “I do understand, Severus.”

Other than that, I think you have a very nice story here and I am looking forward to reading more from you in the future.

Happy writing!