Reviews for The Strange One
Grahamgirl93 chapter 19 . 8/8
Wonderful...
kristiwildangel chapter 19 . 7/31
she is pregnant, isn't she?
uncoconut chapter 19 . 6/27
Look, I don't like kink shaming. People have their taste and as long they're not hurting anyone, I'm ok with it. But their relationship is borderline abusive. I would've been kinda ok if he treated her fucking better. Make it less obvious that she has Stockholm fucking Syndrome. That loving him would've been healthier in a sense. Clearly, she's not in her right state of mine.
Olivia chapter 19 . 3/14
Great story. how about an epilogue?
Abuse disguised as love is still abuse.
Aaxis chapter 19 . 2/12
Wow. I remember reading this ages ago; now I've just finished rereading it all in one go and I must say I loved your story every last bit as much as the first time! Beautiful and enthralling are two words that come to mind.
Your characterization of Rodolphus is amazing! There were a few loose ends: what happened to Draco? Snape and Lupin? Also, what will Hermione do about those who betrayed her? But I guess that ultimately the story is really about Hermione and Rodolphus and in that regard I am perfectly satisfied. So, thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us! Definitely a favorite :)
Sinoritta chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
Quite unclear. The events keep jumping there and back.
emmy chapter 19 . 11/3/2016
Wow. What a story. I am in love, just as much as Hermione and her champion! I'm here cause I started to read a translation of one if your fanfics, about Hermione's last year at Hogwarts, but there were only the first two Chapters translated. I couldn't find the story at ur profile, so I decided to read one of your other stories and it was definitly worth it. Didn't get every single word but still enough to say that I enjoyed reading it!

Best regards,
Emmy
Vivid Snare chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
Epilogue?
Nella Hyuga chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
yay! happy endings!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
I agree with Chantal9's review - this is such a great and unusual story, but the end is very abrupt.
Chantal9 chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
Oh, I really enjoyed this story - multilayed, complex, emotional, and full of a great mix of action. But, the end left way too many loose ends!
Did Hermione confront those who betrayed her? Do the others find out about it? Repercussions? Does Severus forgive Remus, and do they actually end up together? Is Hermione actually pregnant, given that we can infer that Rodolphus is not actually sterile? What happened to Draco after the werewolf cave?

So many loose ends for a story marked complete. I was really enjoying it and looking forward to the ending, and what happened to the main "players" of this story...really wanted Dumbledore, Tonks, and Moody to get their comeuppance as well as Hermione's justified happy ending.
Fantomette34 chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
Merci pour cette histoire absolument géniale, j'ai vraiment adoré le couple improbable entre Rodolphus et Hermione...
Une belle histoire, des rebondissements, de l'amour, un vrai régal !
Il manque seulement un épilogue...
Encore merci !
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2016
Ugh, I loved this. It was wonderful. It made my heart soar and constrict painfully. I even cried. lol anyway I'm glad Sirius is back. Um, is she pregnant? Because it was implied that she must be since she kept touching her abdomen and thinking ‘I'm not alone’… so? :)
AKCChamp chapter 19 . 1/15/2016