Reviews for The Strange One
Guppyloveshoes chapter 19 . 6/3
Even though this review may be coming too late,
This story was amazing! It took me all day to read and was well worth it! I loved the dark depiction of rodolphus- this is my first story I've read of him and I'm in love :}
I was just selecting a random character that I thought could be dark and dominant and I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. There definitely needs to be more of this pairing and wish there were more written stories in general like this!
Loved it and keep it up!
FallonNicole86 chapter 19 . 4/3
This is one if my all time favorite stories! I know it's been 6 years since it was written but I still always hope that there will be an epilogue or sequel to this.

I love your Rodolphus. I don't agree with the last review. Hermione continued to be a strong woman the entire story...maybe got even stronger as the story progressed. You can fall in love and be in to kinky things and still be a strong woman.

I wish there was more! There is so little written for this ship (because it's odd as hell, I know) and this is THE BEST one. I love the way you write the brothers.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Not interested in glorifying the degradation of women.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
This story is incredible! Is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
That was beautiful.
Kissme007 chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
Bloody brilliant! I have read this story so many times and every time i get wowed. Rodolphus was the definition of sexy, dark wizard. And Hermione was also amazing.

I would love to read more such fics. I love how u portray ur lead characters, I can just imagine how hot Harry, Sirius, Sev or Draco would be as the lead males with Hermione. *hint hint* :p
Terrence Rogue chapter 19 . 6/25/2014
I love the pairing but where is the commuppence for Dumbledore, Tonks and Moody? That's it, they just get away with it. I'm also disappointed that we didn't get to see everyone's reactions to the couple and her bringing Sirius back.

Still, wonderfully written and a pleasure to read.
Kandace chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
ccjgsf !? hehe sorry i spazzed was fantastic 3
Serenity Blossom chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
What a wonderful story. Love the depth. Great job!
Daphnis23 chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Omg I really love this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/19/2014
That is an amazing story. Excellent job.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 19 . 2/25/2014
Perfect story. Everything was brilliant. Right amount of emotions everywhere.

I admit though, the development between their love was painful especially when Hermione witnessed R/B together in garden, I actually teared up at that. Nonetheless, they make a PASSIONATE & HOT PAIR combined with dark sweetness! Loved your Hermione to bits!

Thanks for the brilliancy! (: