Reviews for The Strange One
iloveMOM1597 chapter 19 . 10/31/2019
Your story consumed me all day today. I was constantly chained up in it. I feel like I was looking for exactly this story.
sxgittxrius chapter 19 . 10/7/2019
Sksksksksk ! is she pregnant?
Atrumnex chapter 19 . 9/3/2019
omfg I love it. I love Rody
sigh gosh I want a big bad deatheater in my life
ty for writing
rowenasheir chapter 19 . 2/3/2019
I don't think AD would be happy with this outcome at all. He should have died in the battle - a tiger disguised as a house cat is still deadly! he is the true DL - he created both Grindlewald and TMR and the society that supported them!
bella chapter 19 . 9/10/2018
could you please upload an epilog in which the future of the coupe is described
LocoNeoprene chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
So many loose ends. Either write a sequel or properly finish this. Liked the story, very disappointing end.
Rc0321 chapter 19 . 8/17/2018
I really loved this story. It was amazing, except this last chapter. It felt so rushed. Where the rest of the story was rich with details this chapter skimmed everything. Is she pregnant? What happened to Draco? Tonks? Remus and Severus? Does the truth of Dumbledore come out? Did Hermione give Harry the dagger? Can Tom not just be healed?
Your writing is so great, I just wish there had been more to the ending
len-han chapter 19 . 8/14/2018
Loved your story
But i guessed if i am correct that hermione pucked because she was pregnant.
jlove34 chapter 19 . 8/14/2018
Pretty sweet little story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. Lots of loose ends, though.
koolaidp chapter 19 . 11/27/2017
very good. I take it there was no horcruxes or they we're all destroyed?
RemisGrl chapter 19 . 11/3/2017
Not what I expected, much, MUCH better! I wish a bit more info on why they glowed(although I may have an idea) and what happens next but... I still loved this story! Thank you!
GeekMom13 chapter 19 . 9/5/2017
AHHHHH That was amazing
GeekMom13 chapter 18 . 9/5/2017
I wish that joke would be explained lol
GeekMom13 chapter 17 . 9/5/2017
YES! TIME TO SAVE SIRIUS
GeekMom13 chapter 16 . 9/5/2017
I'm just so so mad right now