Reviews for Say What You Need to Say
jennifer chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful story. Loved it. Great writing that made me smile and cry many times. Really Lovely. x
Arrowkid21 chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Awww so Sweet! I was dead set against George until I read his reaction about the baby being a girl! Loved this story :)
Arrowkid21 chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
The time frame is a little messed up. If the baby is due in October she would gave gotten pregnant in late December or early January
Arrowkid21 chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
I can't believe she forgave Him so quickly. I'm a little disappointed :(
Arrowkid21 chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
BASTERD! I would have been so angry at her if she didn't tell him to get out!
Dimplz chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I have enjoyed your Kirk/Uhura stories so imagine my surprise when by chance I searched for George/Angelina and I saw you had written a story about them!

I enjoyed the story very much. We don't really know what happened between Fred/Angelina and George/Angelina but I think you did a really good job with your interpretation. I felt your story dealt with the situation quite realistically with George heavily grieving Fred's death and with George leaning on Angelina for support. I liked your idea that George had always loved Angelina but Fred got to her first. I thought this was a charming story. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Loved it! I love how excited George got about Roxy. It was like seeing the old George. Great stuff.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
love it!
Aria Mirage chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
This story was so good. I just found it and read it all in one sitting. Just enough angst, drama, and romance to keep me thoroughly entertained.

You wrote George's pain so realistically. I could just see him, miserable, in my mind, and then, Angelina coming in so courageous and strong. One of the best HP/George-Ang fics I've read.

:D
Gemini.L.Beatrice chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Awesome story
KariAnn1222 chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
According to the HP Wiki, Fred is actually oldest, but we're all entitled to a little creative license, since this is fanfic & all.

First of all, I want you to know I read this entire thing in 2 sittings, & you should know that I hesitated to start it in the first place 'cause it's not marked as being "complete" so I assumed it was abandoned until I took a peek at the reviews!

Anyway, I felt so many things while reading this! I hated George through half of it, & yet I actually got a bit tear-eyed several times, I felt so bad for him! And I've gotta say, I felt frustrated at Angelina quite a bit for being a doormat! Yet I empathized with her at the same time!

Anyway, I just love the angst you write. Oh, a couple of things I noticed: It's Transfiguration rather than Transformation, & witches/wizards see Healers, not doctors.

Thanks for sharing!

-Kari
KariAnn1222 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
That rat fucking bastard. I was planning on waiting to review 'til the last posted chapter, but I had to get that out. ;p
LusciousNesha chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
Yay! Happy endings, and I still have time to get a decent amount of sleep. Thanks for sharing, Love.
LusciousNesha chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
I KNEW she was going to be pregnant! I knew it. Oh, Dear.
LusciousNesha chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
Ummm! Angelina's checking out boys at work! That would be a rather devastating event, if she became interested in somebody else, while George is just coming around, making breakthroughs with his family, and all.