Reviews for The Pirate Queen
corjca1 chapter 12 . 10/4
my ancestors had anoth of that treatment i am an irish celt and proud of it tal3281
Gerhard Dirker chapter 25 . 9/15/2016
Absolutely brilliant. Loved your use of descriptive wording and creating the atmospheres... There were a couple of times when I could almost smell the sea. I also see you used a couple of bleach happenings and fitted it in the story. For example where Ichigo gets bailed from jailed and has Yamamoto's lieutenant's gun at him and Toshiro saving his but... Basically the same happens in the Hueco Mundo invasion arc where Ichigo went to save Orihime. Ichigo and his friends thought Yamamoto deserted them but then he had bigger plans to save him and his friends. You were quite original with this story. You're actually the first I've seen that created a whole new story with Bleach characters. For originality- 8/10. I'm definitely looking forward to the sequal. So much that if it were Available in bookstores I'd buy it the first chance I get. You are an excellent writer Lex and not a hack like 80% of the writers here on fanfic. If you have written the sequal yet then please send me the link via email. My email is:
hopelessromantic chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
this is one of the best and the most unique plots i have ever read. it's obvious that you know much about sailing and the addition of the Druids is very interesting!
q.anne409 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
First chapter is really good.
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 25 . 10/2/2015
I like the way everything ended. There is still an aire of mystery left. I hope Hitsugaya decides to become captain of the Ice Dragon. It would fit him after all. I like the IchiRuki kid names.
I really enjoyed reading this. It was a pleasure to read.
Great work. :)
-AngelofDarkus
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This sounds interesting.. more than just the typical pirate life eh?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
Wow. A very nice story thank you :)
rahma66 chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
it is really beatiful story i love it
raindr0p33 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
This story is so well written, I cant believe I have only just stumbled onto it. Briliant, cant wait to see their next encounter. Im betting the usual ichiruki bickering and sparks will come alight...hehe

This chapter is how i imagine them meeting if they didnt have anything to argue about at first, charming and intriguing each other :)
Alaska.AL chapter 25 . 6/23/2014
Could you make a sequel? Where they have to fine Hitsugaya? Please...I love this story and love the concept also...
lexy chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Excellent work, I love the whole story. You know, it is very rare to find a story like yours. I liked it from the beginning to the end. I hope that you are still writing because a story like this makes my day a little more brighter. I also hope that you continue the second part because I will gladly read it. I know it's kinda late for me to review, but I just found it. I hope that you continue and I also want to thank you for taking your time to write this.
Padanticweirdo chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Ice isn't actually heavier than water their the same. That's why glaciers float and why ice cubes don't sink to the bottom of your glass.
mentalmystics chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Oh my goodness, that was beautiful , especially the last scene. I could almost picture the entirety in my head, their romance is just too epic. Too epic! Loving the story, can wait ro read your other work.
mentalmystics chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Almost halfway. I just want to tell you how wonderfully this is written. I recently picked up One Piece and im SO into pirates right now so this fic my OTP is just perfect.

What I love is that Ichigo and Rukia are the kind of people who you can pair up in almost any situation. They're that perfect and that compatible for each other. This fic is another realization of another universe they would have met in and youve made it your own. I love how you write, not overly flourished or decorated, but pure simple and beautifully descriptive. Cant wait to finish the rest of it (thank god its complete)
ilovebks chapter 25 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story! Really thrilling till the end! Kudos!