Reviews for All on the Way to La Push
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 11/3
I was skeptical about getting back into Twifics... I was Twicrazy.

I like the twist on this. And hmm... Older Booboo Stewart. Like 6 or 7 years older. I think I can ship that even if I love Jacob and Ness.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Please continue.
Alpacca Joe chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Jacob was one of the only characters in that shitpile worth reading. So of course, he got shafted with that damn imprinting handwave.

You actually do this poor, maligned character justice. And Nessie is an actual character with personality! And for that, I salute you.

I wish you had written the series.
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was awesome. Nessie and Seth, I didn't see that one coming but I like it.
Laziesttiger chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I laughed hysterically reading this thanks! I would have actually preferred seeing Jacob ending with Nessie... I dont know why people hate her, surely its the writers' characterisations of her that suck... though one or two make her quite interesting. This Nessie was one of the best!
AnnabethandPercy4Ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
(Too lazy to log in)

Wow, tres shocking. I like it, though. Strangely.

I usually *hate* Nessie, so I must agree with your fiancee. But in here, she was funny. Also strangely.

The whole Jacob-liking-Nessie's-mother-and-making-out-with-her-before-his-future-imprintee-was-born thing is really creepy. Not very strangely.

Good job.
SheeWolf85 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Well, you were right. It was not exactly what I was expecting. But, it was still great. I love the interaction between Jake and Nessie. I take it that Nessie and Seth are together and Leah and Jake are together... Nice. I hadn't thought of Jake being with someone else after he'd imprinted, but I like how you did it. Great job!
Jacob is so mine chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
that was good...though i never thought about ness and seth...interesting idea i kinda hate ness too...though that could just be a team jacob thing lol i mean it's just creppy i would have rather had jake end up with leah then a baby...wrong on so many levels lol anyways good story (