Reviews for Confessions of a Difficult Woman
mabarberella chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Holy f'ing Christ! Two updates in one week? BOOYAH! It's like Christmas. :) Fantastic chapter, although I do feel kinda bad for Heidi, getting sucker punched and all. I mean, Leah did warn her, but, well, you know. I feel like I know Leah - like, I used to work with a woman that your Leah reminds me of entirely. In fact, I keep expecting your Leah to say, "I'd cut a beotch" like my "Leah" used to all the time. Oh, and: fantastic two chapters. I love Demetri. I feel like we all know this guy. Skeezy but you know deep down he's a good friend...a good, skeezy friend. :) Thank you, keep writing! :)
IdPattThat chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Well... on principle I don't usually care for anything but E/B but this is amazing. Truly. I love the interaction between these two. Very rarely is Leah portrayed this wonderfully. Love it.
Switzerland81 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Gees, these two are so freaking hot together that it should be illegal.
chrisguy9017 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Real funny stuff. I liked how this chapter ended.
mskathy chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Love the mail to Leah's mom, and Charlie hehe!

Ah, the laundromat ;)

“And I want you just like this when I get back. Naked and waiting.” - MMPH.

How much do I love that Edward is thinking about Leah while in church? heh.

I love the way Leah thinks like a guy, it totally cracks me up.

I like this Edward, slightly confident, but still caring and kind.

“I wasn't calling you one,” I shrug and he laughs. - bahaha.

Cute chapter, light, but with some hinted angst.
twizzmom chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
::thud::

(Gets up off floor and starts typing)

Holy Hawtness Batman!

Great update. I still can't get over how much I am liking Leah. You are working you're magic here. Can't wait for the next update.
mskathy chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
How have I not reviewed this?

I love this first chapter, and whole story, so much.

The banter between Leah and Edward is so fun.

Love that you made Edward uncut. Hotdog in a turtleneck? One of my fave lines ever.

So many little details made this chapter beautiful and funny. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
Sally Tomato chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
I liked that Bella had be fake with her mom, b/c there relationship is so unexplainably amicable and shallow in the book. I like the spin you put on it. I can't wait for more to be revealed about the Rose/Leah relationship and the unexpected jealousy between Edward and Leah was a really nice progression to see. Thanks for the update!
Dahlia J Black chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
I had to take some time after reading this to distance myself from the heady feeling of having my very own cameo *EPIC SQUEE* (I'm still trying to get all the squees out of my system).

Edward and Leah can just never have it easy. They always have this struggle going on, which would be resolved perfectly if they were just honest about their feelings. I mean, they feel exactly the same about each other for fuck's sakes! *sigh* And then they get all self-destructive and start doing things they really probably shouldn't. Cutting their noses to spite their own faces and all that...

I do like that Edward has got a bit of a side-story going on. I don't like that he's such a moody bastard. I think he needs to work on that. He was seriously not cool in this chapter with Leah. Seriously. (He may have redeemed himself slightly with the incredibly fuckhot angry wall sex. May have.) (Okay he totally did, that was insane and amazing and I never wanted it to end) (The punching in the face was mind-numbingly hot too) (I may be learning surprising things about myself over here)

And then... *SQUEE* my CAMEO. OMG. That's all I'll say in a public forum. That, and ILYSFM you don't even have a CLUE. LOVE LOVE. (Even though I didn't get to the actual sexing but I'll forgive you if you write me an outtake or a threeway *cough*christmas*cough*)

LOVE.
chele681 chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Another heaping serving of excellence in this chapter; one which leaves me with far more questions than resolutions. Right where we should be at this point of the story.

In addition to being just a fun time hanging with Emmett, this chapter really highlighted the dichotomies of self happening with all parties involved. I was struck by the possible dueling motivations of both Edward and Leah.

When Edward behaves like an ass, how much of it is to throw suspicion from his clandestine meetings with Leah and how much is genuine unexpressed resentment toward Leah for her intimate friendship with his brother and manifestation of his own self-hatred? Edward is distinctly trying to take on the role of provider, which I think may be a serious stumbling block with Leah’s independent nature. He really is a giver, I just can’t pinpoint where his giving is genuine affection for her, or compensation for how he feels about his own perceived shortcomings regarding her. Edward is king of indecipherable signs. He fills her house with food which so screams “I’m staying here and taking care of you” but could easily be read by Leah as “the shit you have to eat isn’t good enough for me.” At least he left the flowers, but there is some serious potential for emotional trainwreck here.

Leah allowing herself to be affected by Edwards emotional outbursts makes me genuinely concerned for her. Her motivations for this relationship are just as murky as his. Is Leah doing this because Edward is “That guy” and his wanting to consume her so completely is a flattery she can’t deny herself? I so want a HEA for E/L, but is monumentally awesome fucking going to be enough to sustain them until they can get their shit figured out? She would certainly have to reconsider her opinion that she’s “not the kind of girl that ends up with guys like Edward Cullen” which is really so much more about Leah than it is about Edward at all.

All rhetorical questions and wonderings by the way. I know you will reveal most in due time, and will probably leave a few forever mysteries as well.

I’m continually struck by how all over the place Edward and Leah are in their general interactions, yet how they snap together on a primal level in a perfect fit. Any time communication is involved, they are totally on different planets even when their bodies are speaking on a visceral level.

Emmett is so entirely what I need him to be. He genuinely loves Leah, and quite frankly if you decided to take a left turn with this and have Emmet, Leah and Rose decide to live together happily in polyamory I would be totally satisfied. Just saying.

“Fourth quarter conversion” sparkles, and says so much about the friendship between R/L that they’re at this level of comfort.

And then there’s the sex. I’m sure at this point that it goes without saying that no one writes a lemon quite like you. The way you combine realism with symbolism is truly stunning.

“The air leaves me in a rush as my body tightens, closing like a fist around his still moving fingers.” Wow. Yeah, just, wow.

“There is something so fucking hot and wrong with Edward sliding his tongue over my ass.” Yes, there totally is.

Although dubious of the sexual connotation of “Double fight formation” I’m totally taking your word for it because I would certainly defer to you in this.

Thank you for this story, even when it’s mostly light, it still intense and says so much.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
they are one volatile couple!
Dilidilzz86 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
i love this, i love this, i love this!
Dahlia J Black chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
OH.

EM.

GEE.

That was so naughty, I can't even make words.

You're going to kill me with this, seriously, KILL. These two are just incredibly hot and I LOVE them. I want to take Edward and make him impregnate me so I can have all his beautiful food-buying babies.

And I totally knew that cabinet thing was a cover. I'm smart like that ;) (And you're awesome like that)

twizzmom chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
This story is owning my ass and I've never even liked Leah. I read it when you entered it in Parkward, but I thought it was a o/s. After tou tweeted it yesterday I was delighted to discover it's multi-chap. Yay! Will there be more? Pls say yes!
Minerva.May.I chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
I love this story and the tension is off the charts. I really enjoy Emmett and Rosalie and their relationship with Leah is awesome.
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »