Reviews for The Winchester iPod
Miss Private Daniel Jackson chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
'Whispers in the Dark' is by a band called Skillet.
Hannah the Emo Angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Oh... My... God! Sam likes the same music as me! I know all the words to Whispers in the Dark, and Animal I have Become! I also listen to Three Days Grace, Disturbed, Skillet and more! When I was reading the bands on his Ipod, I was actually waiting till I saw Disturbed. Thats my favorite. YOU ARE AWESOME!
kawaiichibiroxas chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So...the bands you listed...freakin' AWESOME! Love pretty much all of them. And if that list is based off bands you listen to...you're an amazing person.
iwillbeagunanditsyouillcomefor chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I listen to some of those bands all the time! You've got an awesome taste in music, man...
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Ahahah He could never EVER tell Sammy something like that ahaha

I like a lot of bands that you listed lol Not all of them, but they have good songs

That was cool

See ya

Rosetta
Erebourne chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Sammy's got a rockin' taste in music! Five Finger Death Punch? sweet. I like the songs you chose, because they are really good, and I can see Sam listening to this type of stuff.

By the way... Whispers in the Dark is SKILLET, not Cobra Starship. Sorry, just wanted to let you know. lol. No big, but still, those two should never be compared ;)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I loved it! I love three days grace!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
loved it though do not like sammy's playlist...
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
are u sure for writing this Dean made a decision. Maybe Sam was right that cassettes were yesterday’s news. Maybe he needed to get an he could never tell Sammy about it. i don't think dean would ever do that
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
If this is Sam's playlist... he has some AWESOME choices in music!

Just wondering why you wrote Dean looking through a list of Cobra Starship songs and then turns on a song called Whispers in the Dark. That's a Skillet song. Or did I mis-interpret something...

But this was a lovely story, and I loved all the music really referencing what Sam may be feeling. Adorable!

(And now, thanks to you, I'm going to look up some more music! Maybe the Five Finger Death Punch one... ;)
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
YAY! This is the ultimate playlist! You are amazing. SAM is amazing for listening to this. Haha good story!
somebody chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
this was really cute and i really liked it but the way it's worded at the end kind of makes it sound like "whispers in the dark" is a cobra starship song and i think it's a skillet song, but otherwise it's great!
Swellison chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I like this, good use of music to convey Sam's increasingly bleak outlook on life. I like that Dean found at least one acceptable song, too.

Sue
PearlyPink chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
sounds A LOT like my ipod! except I also have good classic rock :) cute story!