Reviews for Break Away
Saiyuo12 chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
Awesome story.
Kaity chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
Thank god I finally found a actually GOOD story in this section. I usually hate Randy/OC pairings, but you won me over! I have to say there are a number of reasons why I didn't turn away straight away. First of all you can actually write and you have a good grasp of grammar.

Also your knowledge of medications is quite impressive! I'm guessing your a med student or something similiar? I work for a orthopaedic surgeon so I know what they all are already.

Really really good story, one of the best I have read in the wrestling section... ever?

Well done!
Lou221B chapter 32 . 9/23/2010
This story rocked. I loved It. Will there be be a sequal? I really really hope so.
msgemgem chapter 32 . 8/5/2010
just read it from start 2 finish love it love it love it ...sequel ? plse
MeAmas chapter 32 . 7/21/2010
Very well written story.

I love the amount of details that you always put into your stories and it makes them all the more believeable. Jaina was a well thought out character and she didn't stray far from her personality. I have to commend her for putting up with Evolution for that long. I would have hurt them the first time they tried anything.

Please continue with the great stories.
Texascutie75103 chapter 32 . 3/23/2010
tvrox12 chapter 32 . 2/23/2010
That was such a good story! My favorite Randy/OC ever!
LivHardy chapter 32 . 2/14/2010
This has to be one of the best fanfictions I have ever read!

I'm really sad that I've finished it!

Amazing story!
tanya2byour21 chapter 32 . 10/18/2009
I really loved this story and you have me hooked I am a Randy fan even if he act like and ass in the ring. Your Stories make it hard to hate him. I just can't any more. I love it.

tanya2byour21 chapter 24 . 10/17/2009
I loved this chapter and I want to say I am sorry for not reviewing sooner my compter went down after I did an update Vista told me to do. I loved the new chapter and after Randy won that title in this chapter and picked up and placed her on his shoulder. I dould not help but remember when Macho Man Randy Savage did that same thing to Miss Elistabeth after he won the title. I love the new chapter and I so can't wait to read the rest of them.

sarahhxx chapter 32 . 9/26/2009
love the story! ]
Jodie54 chapter 32 . 9/26/2009

glad she won the gold

they are so great together!

really enjoyed reading this hun asi said before you are very talented

x x x
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 32 . 9/25/2009
Awesome ending, I loved it. I hope that you think about writing a sequel to this. I think that would be awesome. Awesome story one of the best Randy Orton stories that I have read. Keep up the Awesome work.

Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 32 . 9/25/2009 both of my faithful stories are finished. Great job on both of them. I was absolutely HOOKED on this story, hooked. I think you chose a great place to end it also, keep up the great work!
Bingobaby chapter 32 . 9/25/2009
Only one word can summy this story up, and that would be awesome. You did an excellent job as always and I can't wait to see what you will have next. So post a new one soon.