Reviews for iCan't Always Win
That was an amazing chapter, great job, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was a cute story, really funny and charming. Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Nice story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Great story, love it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
WanderingEclipse chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
I enjoyed your story, but I have to say I'm a little mad she didn't get another shot at that guy. You did a great job transitioning Sam's personalities, and friedde was a great stable character. Anyway, well written and well paced. Hope you keep writing :-)
iEmbargo chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I am glad you finished this. I really liked the ending - it says something really important about victims dealing with the aftermath of assault and trauma.
Invader Johnny chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Wow, it was quite a surprise seeing an alert from this fic, thought you would have left it forever without a proper ending, kinda like Nick depriving us from a proper ending for Victorious.

ANYWAYS,it was a pleasant surprise and dare I say it left it on quite a good finale for Sam, maybe with time she'll learn to respect herself.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Lashik chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
shame you didn't get to finish this, bet it would've been one awesome story :)
RebelGirl13 chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Too bad you stopped, I liked this!

Rock on;)
Elmindreda chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
This story hasn't been updated in almost 2 years, so I'm assuming it's not going to be completed? That's a shame, as it's a great piece of writing. It really, really touched me, and I'm very curious about what you had planned.
Lisy chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! Are you ever going to finish it? :( I hope you do...this story is incredible. It would be a shame to let it go unfinished.
Lanter chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
It's good that Sam finally realized she needs to stop pulling away from everyone. Excellent update :)