Reviews for Work Load
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
haha.. I like Toshiro and Rangiku family fics
Some Lazy Ass chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Seriously Matsumoto faked cause she hate to do the cooking? Anyway, good job.

Oh and what do you mean by " another thing with Evilhumour Author ". Are you two are challenging each other?
nonexistant55557 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Once again read it a long time ago but never got around to reviewing it.

Oh its so mothering of her to do that for Toshiro. Thumbs up
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Aw...this is so, so cute. Full time mother indeed. But it probably wouldn't go over well at all...
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh! So cute!

I can really see Matsumoto doing that.

Love this one.
young dawn chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww, that was so sweet. Very nicely done. :)

And you seem to have been involved in quite a few challanges lately, eh? Haha. I think you've done great on all of them.
Photophobic chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I find it funny how almost always when I find a story I have to immediately click on, I end up realizing it's under your name. Hm...

Anyway, it was a rather nice little bit. I would not strain to use the word cute, because in all actuality, it was VERY cute. I think Matsumoto makes a good mother figure. If it wasn't for her drinking problem, that is.
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Cute. It's sweet how Matsumoto takes care of Hitsugaya. Usually he seems like the mature one, but she can be really motherly too. Sweet fic.
Angel of the Midnight Sea chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
aw so cute
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
ha ha, that was hilarious too. I would be suspicious of matsumoto's cooking a lot of the times too.

P.S. I noticed one typo I usually don't point these things out, as I always miss them myself, but you spelled "sight" "site". Sorry for the bother

I like the idea of Matsumoto being like a mother, or older sister sometimes. Romantic relationships frankly scare me to death.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
nice! similair to mine, but nice!