Reviews for Eroticism
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Really good.
Zombie-optimist93 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Lovelly 3 I love the way you write this fic, every single word is purfectlly placed OwO love love love!
F-Horn19 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Not much to say, but very well done ( I definately enjoyed it and would love to read more.
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
fuck, you know what? rarely read such a great lemon! fuckfuckfuck don't think squall looked a lot different in the end than i do know, cause i didn't even know i could blush that much XD it's fucking hot in here, too... so there goes another favourite fic, but for sure not one i'll ever forget!
Big-Purple-Lizard chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
wow!

that was fantastic! Loved every word of it!

I dont know why you hesitated about putting this up, it's awesome!

Neways. gotta go have a cold shower now!

Cheers!
Quimby chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I half-expected the story to end with "And then a few days later Squall went to the free clinic and found out he had caught syphilis from his random encounter." It was a totally hot story, but it loses some of it's mojo when condoms aren't involved. Or maybe that's just me... Regardless, it was a really great story and the world can always use more Seifer/Squall.
PurgatoryHeart chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I wasn't so sure when I read the title, but this one was really good.
Amon2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
That was very hot. I do hope you write more.
kileam chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
lol, that was cute. and you should go for it with another fic, don't always let other people's ideals get in the way of what you want to post. some might whine and be little bitches, but others do enjoy a fic that is well writen and is still funny while being totally sexy.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
write more. Not enough SxS goodness 'round, I say
SofaLeonhart chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Definitely love the storyline, it's different! Wouldn't expect Squall to be doing that, but it's hot!

Love to read more!