Reviews for Two's Company
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Love the last sentence. Such a cute story. ;)
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is my new favorite story AH DAMMIT I NEED ADAM TO COME BACK OR SOMETHING I DONT KNOW I JUST HAVE A LOT OF EMOTIONS

But yeah this story was adorable 3
JadeSyan chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Amazing fic. I miss Adam a lot and always pictured ways how the three brothers would have interacted with each other since they didn't really get a chance to do so on the show.
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is absolutely brilliant! My gosh, you are an amazing writer! PLEASE write more fics for these three!
CommChatter chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I'd be laughing too, if I was Sam.
You know, this sounds like great material for a longer story...
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That is quite adorable and made me laugh out loud more than once. Fav for you.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Three words - or are they four?

You're a genius. :)
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is SO CUTE! I love it.
twin1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Adorable. Really wish Adam was alive and with them. If Dean's ever sick again though, I definitely volunteer to warm him up!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i like it
MythsndLegends chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
awwwwwwwwww!
S. T. Nickolian chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Dude! I didn't know you wrote this! Epic! I am totally reading ALL of your Supernatural stuff now! That I haven't already, because some of the summaries look real familiar. But, that's for tomorrow. This was the last thing I planned to read for the night. I was just checking to see if there were any new Adam-joins-Winchester-family-early-while-Sam's-gone stories with Dean being kick-ass, and I found this. I read it a while ago, but didn't review for some reason... Hm. What was I doing? (I feel kinda like Dory from Finding Nemo... Not sure if that's a good thing.)

But anyway! This is ADORABLE! Sick!Dean being snuggly is totally WIN and I love Adam's way of wedging himself into their lives. So. Freakin'. Cute! Not as cute as James, but there is so little you can do to battle a toddler in cuteness. Especially when he has wolves and tiger stuffed animals.

Now, I suppose I should sign off before I wake my roommate with my typing, so I will leave you with the assurance that this is amazing, and I love your stories! Can't wait to read the rest of them! Hope to hear back from you soon!

God's Grace be with you,

Nicki
marian93 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
GAAAAHHHHHIIIII love it!

*cough* Ooookay, please excuse my hyper fangirl coming out, but this was just too sweet and adorable and AWESOME for restraint... or coherence, for that matter. :D... I'm mush. Freaking MUSH, I tell you!

Loved it to bits and pieces.
Eavis chapter 1 . 6/18/2011