Reviews for Beloved
punkdraco chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Epic
St. Harridan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Mayuri's a really cold, heartless person but the way you wrote him in this fic brought out the emotions he undoubtedly stashes away and keeps hidden. It shows his 'fatherly' side but it's still subtle, which is good because you don't want him to go out of character.

By the way, in the sixth paragraph, there's a typo: 'way's' where it should be 'way.'

I think this is a well-written, in spite of his length, fic. Most writers find Mayuri hard to write, but you pulled it off without seemingly breaking a sweat. Keep at it!
Aoi the Nekohime chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
You did an amazing job on this story, so well written. I always felt that Mayuri had feelings for his daughter, its just that he never showed it.
aislin94 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
nice, me likey
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Fantastic job!
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
... I think I just died. The Mayuri-cuteness of that fanfiction just jumped off of my computer screen and strangled me. There is no better way to be killed than that. THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME LITTLE FANFICTION. I LOVE DADDY-MAYURI.
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Interesting. I like the concept. Always found Kurotsuchi hard to understand. He is easy to portray as The Bad Guy, but I like the way you show other sides (not necessarily good, admittedly, but at least not totally dastardly, heh).
PanMarlon chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Whoa Now this will be an interesting story.
Acrulad chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
oh i never thought of an idea like this...O_O this was cute too! heehee wow good idea!
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
aw, fatherly protection. No men for his daughter. how sweet!