Reviews for Fall into Love
DarkLoverofRu12 chapter 60 . 4/8
NOOO WHY IS THERE NO MORE!?
awesome!..please continue..i want more of ryoma,keigo and their baby :
NaruLoveAnime chapter 60 . 2/25
Where is the baby? Why stop at here...? When, what I want to see is pregnant Ryoma and mini Atobe or Ryoma...
Kagehide chapter 60 . 2/8
OMG! Another baby! Please update soon ok? Atoryo is just sooooo sweeeeet! I really love your story! Its the BEST POT fic i've ever read so please continue I'll be waiting patiently then. :)
Wow.. An interesting story and I love it, and thank you for this story and i'm so, so, so.. happy! You know, I have fall in love with your story and I love every chapters so far. And I really love it. Your story is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I'm excited and can not wait what will happen next. I love how you can make me, always thrilled to read your next.. next chapters in the end. So, where is it.. your next chapter? I think, I will crazy if i wait too long. Hurry and update soon! I'll feel sad and disappointed if your story is not completed. And I'll hate, hate.. hateeeeee you for that! Why? It just that.. your story is best! When I read it, I immediately fell in love with your story, and I want to see baby Keigo and Ryoma... that and I don't want you to stop at here. So, Please update soon! I'll love your next..next chapters. So, Please Hurry and update soon! I hope.. new update, soon from you! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATEEEEEEEEE!
lilmymyshem chapter 29 . 1/5
I am so just in love with this story. The youngest I herd someone getting pregnant was 12 but was a girl. Subject back I am so totally in love with this story. Good plot,drama,and suspense that keeps you on your toes. Every chapter I can't help but see its hardly related to the next problem or ''corner'' next. I am very passionet about the story.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/28/2014
wow..great story ! i've read from the first chapter until ch 60 : romantic,sweet,hilarious and grievious ..what a great combination in a story Look forward for the sequel ! will you make it ?
Lemonkittylove chapter 60 . 7/25/2014
OMG!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I AM ABSOLUTELY TOUCHED BY ALL THAT HAPPENED! HOW WILL THEIR TEAMMATES REACT TO RYOMA BEING PREGNANT? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SCHOOLS? WHAT ABOUT KEVIN AND MOMOSHIRO? OHH ALSO DONT FORGET ABOUT YASU! SHE'D BE..9?..MAJOR CHANGES NOW THAT SHE ISN'T A TODDLER..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
scanlrob001 chapter 60 . 7/14/2014
please add another update I what to know what will happen
Guest chapter 60 . 7/6/2014
Hello!
I've read your fic a year ago and I think I've already written a review saying how much I enjoyed it. I don't have an account so I come here randomly to check any update. But there aren't any. So please, if you don't mind my asking, are you still active on FFnet? Will you update this story one day?

Please, if you could leave a note on your profil, that would be very kind of you. I'm sure you've got a lot to deal IRL and maybe your writing have come to change with the time. But it would be really sad if you dropped this fic because I fell in love with it.
Thanks and have a nice day!
Puppiesssss chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
i really love keigo and ryoma being a couple! it's sooo cute! like them calling each other ryo and kei it just makes my heart flutter when they whisper sweet words to each other! omggg i just spent 10 straight hours on this fic...! i know it sounds insance but yes i have, after finish reading it i kept rereading certain parts like when ryoma broke down when keigo ran out with the news that he's pregnant and like allllll the deleted scenes are sooo good! and everything that happened in hokkaido is just soo perfect! like Tezuka kissed Keigo and ryoma freaked out and the guys finally understand why keigo was so angry with tezuka last time although i wish this part was more dramatic, like the throwing food contest is soooo fun but i know my parents would kill me if i did something like that haha so good to be rich!
Puppiesssss chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
I think it would be great if you write a deleted scene about Fuji finding out Ryoma and Keigo's relationship through recognizing their rings when Keigo went to Seigaku to discuss stuff. It'll will be really awkward for them since Keigo would be like "how the hell would Fuji notice the ring that is kept inside Ryo's shirt" and it would be heaven for us! But hope you come back soon! And is this the end or are you gonna update? Cause this is really good...
Puppiesssss chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
is there a deleted scene four anywhere? like...maybe in your mind?
Puppiesssss chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
by the way did i say this already? whatever i'm gonna say it again! love all the deleted scenes!
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
really wish there was more public affection! it's sooo funny how all the others blushes when they are together! especially when they saw them having sex it was so funny! hahha i wonder how ryoma can still keep with his straight face when everyone's seen him naked and so sexying! ahahha is there gonne be like...sequels? like them getting married with an extra bigggggg party and the guys would be really surprised when they realize the sooo strict grandfather treating ryoma like his own and not resenting his son for being gay! it's really funny when secrets come out and hope you could write some more chapters eventhough it is supposingly finished!