Reviews for Fall into Love
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 60 . 5/15
OMG! You have to finish it! Please, I really want to k ow what's going to happen next!
lucien.francine chapter 60 . 4/29
More chapter please
yuki22hime chapter 60 . 2/14
is this last chapter i hope there more chapter
continue your history, i love it
even it has been passed years
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 60 . 12/12/2015
Ahhh! This is so good! I hope you come back to this story :/
Guest chapter 37 . 11/24/2015
Uhm somehow I hate Fuji's attitude. He's always meddling in others business, always talking about private matters like it's nothing. But he's quiet and secretive about everything that concern his own life. Really: that's kind of hypocrite. I hope someone would tell him that he should just mind his own business. Like, seriously.
Anyway aside from this fact, I really like this fiction!
AlexandriaCrosse chapter 60 . 10/26/2015
I like the way you put all the tennis players together in this one awesome and amazing story I wish there were people who can write like this often and please UPDATE more ;)
Hikary Sanoko chapter 60 . 8/22/2015
Love. This. Story. I really hope you update this someday!
hime chapter 60 . 6/14/2015
please continue.
pinksugarrush chapter 37 . 6/2/2015
Awww, that was cute!
Sakura Noroi-chan chapter 60 . 4/8/2015
Guest chapter 60 . 2/24/2015
awesome!..please continue..i want more of ryoma,keigo and their baby :
NaruLoveAnime chapter 60 . 2/25/2015
Where is the baby? Why stop at here...? When, what I want to see is pregnant Ryoma and mini Atobe or Ryoma...
Kagehide chapter 60 . 2/8/2015
OMG! Another baby! Please update soon ok? Atoryo is just sooooo sweeeeet! I really love your story! Its the BEST POT fic i've ever read so please continue I'll be waiting patiently then. :)
Guest chapter 60 . 2/4/2015
Wow.. An interesting story and I love it, and thank you for this story and i'm so, so, so.. happy! You know, I have fall in love with your story and I love every chapters so far. And I really love it. Your story is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I'm excited and can not wait what will happen next. I love how you can make me, always thrilled to read your next.. next chapters in the end. So, where is it.. your next chapter? I think, I will crazy if i wait too long. Hurry and update soon! I'll feel sad and disappointed if your story is not completed. And I'll hate, hate.. hateeeeee you for that! Why? It just that.. your story is best! When I read it, I immediately fell in love with your story, and I want to see baby Keigo and Ryoma... that and I don't want you to stop at here. So, Please update soon! I'll love your chapters. So, Please Hurry and update soon! I hope.. new update, soon from you! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATEEEEEEEEE!