Reviews for Fall into Love
ryoka-chan chapter 19 . 10/1/2009
SO sad! TTuTT wonder what could happen in the next days...
Ria Sakazaki chapter 19 . 10/1/2009
cute! wah
Mirsama chapter 19 . 10/1/2009
Kazuki and Nanjiroh will become a couple, too? That's nice I like those two together. I'm curious to know how Nanjiroh will talk to to his sons about the divorce. And how Nanjiroh and Ryoma will cope with the separation from their lovers, so please update soon.
NoName chapter 18 . 9/30/2009
HAWT. Can't wait to read what happens next. They only have another day together? Oh No. Write more . don't end!
Slytherin Prince28057 chapter 18 . 9/30/2009
AAW! That is so cute. I can't wait to see how the story ends. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ILOVEGAARA chapter 18 . 9/30/2009
I freaking loved this chapter so much. It was an awesome lemon. Loved it I'm probably going to read it all over again because this chapter was so Kawaii. Can't wait for the next one. YOSH! _
NoName chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
Oh No! what's going to happen to nanjiroh and kazuki. Will they get happy ever after too?
NoName chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
Yeah, Laser Tag's fun. and they kissed. AWW
ryoka-chan chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
no! I want them to be together forever!
NoName chapter 13 . 9/28/2009
stumbled upon your story while looking for royal pair fics. This is AWESome! Love how Kazuki and Nanjiroh were lovers before . And now ryoma wants a . You totally made my day. can't wait to finish read the next few chapters up! hope for some boy love soon?
Ria Sakazaki chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
WHOW! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
ILOVEGAARA chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
chapter was awesome loved and can't wait for the next one
ryoka-chan chapter 16 . 9/27/2009
funny chapter ryoma is so cute!
ILOVEGAARA chapter 16 . 9/26/2009
Omg this chapter was so cute but it looked like kevin was trying to tell ryoma what was best for him using the age card. But I'm glad ryoma didn't let that stop him or question his feelings for keigo. Loved the chapter was so Kawaii. Can't wait for the next one. _
AnonymousAnimeLuver chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
Love this part So Chibi Keigo jumped up then landed with a victory sign. “ Ore-sama is awesome!”

can see him having a chibi doing that. can't wait to read what happnes
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »