Reviews for Fall into Love
ryoka-chan chapter 16 . 9/27/2009
funny chapter ryoma is so cute!
ILOVEGAARA chapter 16 . 9/26/2009
Omg this chapter was so cute but it looked like kevin was trying to tell ryoma what was best for him using the age card. But I'm glad ryoma didn't let that stop him or question his feelings for keigo. Loved the chapter was so Kawaii. Can't wait for the next one. _
AnonymousAnimeLuver chapter 13 . 9/26/2009
Love this part So Chibi Keigo jumped up then landed with a victory sign. “ Ore-sama is awesome!”

can see him having a chibi doing that. can't wait to read what happnes
Cathy1 chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
Whoa! the fathers were Lovers? that is so cooll. can you do a back story on them or somthing, cuz that so cool . Ha! can just see the moms's face when she walked in on them. LOLThey turned her into a yaoi fan girl. Yay!
Cathy1 chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
OMG - his moms' a yaoi fangirl-LOL that was just too funyy. I laughtes really hardc.
Cathy1 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Wow, love the story so far, this is really cute, Keigo and Atobe.
AnonymousAnimeLuver chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
Hahaha. that's funny how ryoma dad teases him
AnonymousAnimeLuver chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Good Start -can't wait to read more
Ria Sakazaki chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
so short...but Kazu giving Keigo "THE TALK" made me laugh. ahahahahahahah
ILOVEGAARA chapter 15 . 9/24/2009
That must of been such an akward conversation for keigo and his father and im surprised his father didn't tell him but hey thats his choice. i loved the chapter and can't wait for the next update
Slytherin Prince28057 chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
This chapter is great. I wonder if Nanjiroh and Eleanor would black mail Ryoma and Keigo. I really enjoyed this chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ILOVEGAARA chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
I loved this chapter it was so kawaii and ryoma and keigo finally kissed yay about time. _ How kazu break jirohs heart aw poor nanjiroh. But i said before totally loved this chapter and cant wait for the next one.
ryoka-chan chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
yeah! they kissed they kissed! nice chapter
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »