Reviews for Everlasting Love
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Well with the way that Bakura is acting, I hate him already. If I was Yugi, I wouldn't get an abortion, that's basically murder.
awesomewriter1997 chapter 29 . 8/20/2016
Please make a sequel to the story
awesomewriter1997 chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
I would like to
Meenathequeen chapter 29 . 2/23/2016
I love your stories. I read them over and over again because i love how they are written. Buy my question is when will you return? You are missed probably not by me but by others too i believe. Whenever you plan on returning cause i know how life is or from wtiters block please hit me up on my email at . take care hon!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
You made a mistake on the shippings.
Atemu and Heba is Cannonshipping Atemu and Yugi is Blindshipping a lot of people get confused with that one lol
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Sto andando a uccidere bakura, ora, in questo momento
Fem Norway chapter 29 . 6/1/2014
Even though I love Bakura soooo much I think i'm in love! There is a few mistakes in each chapter but in all it was great! Keep up the writing you are so talented!
Kichou chapter 29 . 5/9/2014
YamixYugixSeto pairing...I love it. Very hot pairing if you ask me. Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
ThePurityofSanity chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
This fic. It made me ship Flareshipping. I... Love this ship now. I.. I can't. Thank you for writing this..
psy-chic chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
umm I know this is super late but they didn't have to fight about who goes into Yugi first...one could have been in the front and one in the back if you know what I mean (most peverted review ever)
Isis chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
great story.
kikatyugi chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I need to hurt hurt kids now
Itachiforever chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Tea x Duke is called Persevereshipping, according to what I've researched. :)
Adrianna chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I shall be comiting murderer soon
Adrianna chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I hate Bakura at the moment and this is my, what?, fourth time reading it