Reviews for Always
steamboat chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Beautiful story! Thank you for sharing!
Lilou004 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Hey ! I just finished to read this story and I'm in love with the way you write ! I love it !
Vesja chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Beautiful story, beautiful plot with a beautiful ending.

Vesja
Vesja chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it!
swimERfanatic13 chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Aw... that is so cute! I absolutely loved it!
mstaz308 chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
I really enjoyed this story. My father was in the SeaBees in the Pacific theater. But my story is a bit different...my parents had been friends for years (since first grade)...They had been boyfriend and girlfriend before he enlisted in early 1944. My Mom had graduated from HS about the same time Dad graduated from basic training. He came home on leave and Mom and Dad went to Ames, Iowa where he went to electricians mate school. My parents were married in Ames, Iowa a week after my Mom turned 18. He never recieved his HS diploma until after he passed away in 1992. I fought the school district because I knew he should have been given it. He actually recieved his diploma in 1993. It was given to our family at his granddaughters high school graduation at the same school.

Dad's older brother was a navy officer in WW2...He actually wrangeled somehow to come see dad at the island he was stationed.

Go Navy! I actually thought they were going to beat The OHio State University a couple weeks ago.

mstaz
Tempe4Booth chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
loved it as expected, ( what u do superb work of i'm going to love it.) thanks for giving us an epilogue, hoping for a sequel. I LOVE HARM & MAC love stories.
achaon chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Very good story. Thanks.
zats chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
A wonderful story full of love. Can't wait to read more stories.
Kiely chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
sad to see a good story come to the end.. but thanks for sharing your family treasures with us
jag389 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
great story. your grandfather is one of america's hereos.
3MZoey chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
It was a very enjoyable story! Great job!.
bethsthings chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Great wonderfully writen story thank you so much for sharing.
Ashley1511 chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
OMG I love it welldone! Its fantastic, really!
starryeyes12 chapter 6 . 9/12/2009