Reviews for Part of Your World
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Thank you for making me laugh so much. I just love your appreciation for the absurd, your zany sense of humor. Although it looks like it's been a while and you may have left this story, I sincerely hope you take it up again. It's engaging, well-written, and compelling enough to make me yearn to read more. It works as a parody on its own terms, and I love Bella's POV & voice in this... and they're aren't a lot of great Bellas to go around, imo. Please write more! I like to laugh out loud :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
LOL! This is so weird but it's great and a hoot!
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
hahahha! i love this! its sooo funny! "Except he had what looked like a fish tail sticking out the bottom of one of his pant legs. The other flopped empty and limp at his side." perfect. just perfect. i love all the crackfic craziness! great first... three lines?
vaughnrock chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
:D this is really cool!

Do you know how cool this is?

Lol I like it and your creativity smazies me...

Smazis... Amazes... You get it

great!

Vaughn
Eternally knight chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
Ehmehgawsh. You have no idea how hard you made me laugh with this chapter. Seriously. I'm practically crying right now. This is the best crackfic I have ever read. Totally puts up my standards where crack is concerned. :p
twitina chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
Oh, to smack Jessica in the face with ANY kind of ball. Heh. Hehe. Loved that.

And Mike, with the licking.

Starting my day with some funny. Thanks!
Melolabel chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
Pure wacky hilarity. As usual.
iGoldilocks chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
that's some deep shit. awesome.
freakyhazeleyes chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
I love how you're writing Bella and her trio of pigs. Felicia is the best fic animal ever invented. And I want Lionheadward to put his beefy arms around me and hop us around on a beach at sunset.

twitina chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Loved the sighs when they say Edward's name. lol And a lifejacket for a guinea pig. lol

Fun. I'll have to read the rest tomorrow.
twitina chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Very, very funny! Loved the line about wiggling into some rubber. And Mikehuahua. *snort*

I love when you write whatever comes to you.
C-L-SC chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
Well,... WOW.

This is actually hilarious - the small comments (and of course the never-ending similes) are the best.

Update soon!
ilikechocolatemilktoo chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
hahaha i really like it and i like mermaids, YAY
Eternally knight chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Well, it's about dang time. (: Totally made me laugh with this chapter. Loved it!
polyphany chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Still so wrong and so funny!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »