Reviews for Time and Place Mean Everything
iamdk chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
this story is awesome. I hope you update soon!
jinxgirl chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
ha I love that her own name is her trigger. It's very Faithy to interrupt Wes while he's researching to dive into that. I'm sitll not sure exactly what's going on but hope that will come together soon. Keep it up!
fuffylover chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
yay an update. poor wes being so paranoid he should just ask faith whats going on instead of running. aww there both jealous but won't say anything in the 2002 part.
jinxgirl chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Ah, I was that someone lol. Thanks for the clear up. I can totally see Faith doing that, demanding sex from her date out of total frustration, but methinks that she's just a wee bit jealous of Wes now too lol
Jinxgirl chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
One problem...you said Faith cut off Angel's air supply...Angel doesn't breathe. Lol. I'm glad you're continuing this, I love your stories and I was worried you had stopped writing. Hope to see more soon!
fuffylover chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
faith being freaked out and scared by the rats is kind of funny. glad wes was able to talk to her and get through to her. seems faith is having dreams of what happened if they had stayed in sunnydale beause i assume the women was illyria in fred's body.
a2zmom chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
I can't blame Faith for being freaked out by giant rats. I would be too. And present day Faith is now seeing what reality should have been? Interesting.

I am a bit saddened that Faith just sees Angel as an annoyance instead of the good friend he was for her.
Noodle chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I'm really enjoying this fic. Wes/Faith is my fav pairing and since I just got into this fandom, this is the first (only) fic I've seen that re-examines their early relationship. It's a really nice role reversal for them too - usually in fic, Wes wants to change Faith and Faith doesn't get him at all. Here, Faith wants to take charge and train him and Wes is adorably clueless, both very true to character. The set up for the future/Angel stuff is intriguing too and so far it seems well-paced (hard to tell with a WIP). Keep up the great work.
a2zmom chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I don't think Angel is being a dick. If this is the way the world is supposed to go, then it needs to be changed back to that because eventually things will be much worse.

So Faith has a rat phobia? Can't say I blame her.

And love the line about Wes taking cold showers. I expect there are two independent reasons for that!
fuffylover chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
awesome update. poor wes what a situation and then faith waking up and thinking he's the one who was cuddling her. faith being scared of rats is funny. aww faith in the future thinks they have to go back to change things. wes saying he won't lose her so cute.
Jinxgirl chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
OMG I HATE RATS *shudders* I'm totally with Faith on that...I could barely read that part which I shall not describe. I love how Faith woke up all tangled in Wes and of course totally denied that it was her fault. Very much enjoying this so far
Rabidreject chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Awesome... liking this a lot.
fuffylover chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
awesome update. glad faith is going to stick with wes and traing him. kind of hating angel in the future demanding wes and faith go back and change things which will make things worse for them.
a2zmom chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
This is really interesting. And I'm not having any issues following the time jumps.

So Angel is human. And Buffy is dead for good? This does not sound good at all.
Hotpoint chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Looks good so far, hope to see more soon :-)