Reviews for Delinquent
o.k. first of all I LOVE LINKIN your fanfic was I LOVE LINKIN PARK
Jen-chan chapter 15 . 9/21/2002
Cool, I finally finished reading it! Good Story! *er...wof?*
Rudy chapter 15 . 8/20/2002
Interesting and mysteriouse, its ended quite well. Thats if your not doing a sequel which I think everyone is hoping for. Well my compliments on an excellent story, and if you are doing a sequel, good luck, I look forward to reading it.
Rudy Campa chapter 14 . 7/21/2002
Well, what can I say? That was some great writing you did. I'm really impressed. The way you explained the emotions of the characters, their relationships, personalities, and situations was magnificent. The plot unfolds really well as the story progresses from its mysterious beginning to its dramatic conclusion. I don't really have any suggestions for you right now, but rather my compliments on a well written story so far. I can't wait for the final chapter. I know you'll come up with some great ideas for an ending soon. Good luck and well done. ~ ~

Crono chapter 9 . 6/12/2002
Can't wait to read the ending.
Crono chapter 4 . 6/4/2002
Seems good so far.
u know who chapter 13 . 5/13/2002
me like.
chichirui chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
Okey... from authoress to authoress! I think that the pairings are very apparent now... do you want it that way? If you don't, you should keep it kinda neutral for the beginning and have it... bloom? Lol... bloom... *sigh*

More description por favor!

Try to organize your paragraphs! Ano... besides that... KICKASS! WEEEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!
chichirui chapter 2 . 5/9/2002
! ::is running around with what seems like a flaming interest::

*Mo (her normal side) appears and rolls eyes then pours a bucket of water on the interest*

Phew! Hm... Heero... having feelings... that's a newsflash... lol! This is really good!
chichirui chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Hmm... *takes out 'interest'* ... *interest is sparked*

YEP! Heheheheheheh nice beginning! I'm hooked! ! Woo... okey that's enough for this review let's move on ne?
Angel123292 chapter 10 . 4/25/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not again! This is the 2nd hanger I read today! Write more or I'll go crazy!
Tomoyo-chan chapter 6 . 3/24/2002
i soooooooo totally loved this story so much it was the best story i've read in a long time!
Rachel Evans chapter 3 . 1/26/2002
*nods in approval* Good, good. I like your work.
Rachel Evans chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
Awesome... although I don't like the idea of somebody being with Duo other then myself, *glares at Hilde-amma* but I shouldn't be so narrow-minded. _

Keep up the great work! Ja!
Rachel Evans chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
That was really good. I'm off to read the next chapter now! Ja!