Reviews for For the Love of the Game
Azera-v chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Cool idea.
CULater chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Yes yes yesss. I love it all ready, there is so much layered story going on here. Please continue, I promise I'll give really loving reviews!
jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love it already!

Can't wait for more :D
WWE RULEZZZZ chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i love this story hunter act like a ass
nikki1335 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
awsome first chapter.
sara love wwe chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
this is a good story

i love stephanie/randy orton

i love stephanie/triple h

i don't know who i want her to end with i hope it's not jericho who she end up with i don't like him
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
If only this story involved Jeff and Maria...

okay, sorry. Moving on.

I love Steph and Randy together.

I love Steph and Jericho together.

I don't know who want her to end up with.

Hell, they can just have a big threesome.

...that didn't sound like I wanted it to.

Love this! It's nice to read a decent story on here once in a while!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Yay, Smoochy! I didn't know you shipped them! I'm already really excited about this.

Well, of COURSE the Superstar of the Year has to be Chris Jericho.

No Trips or Cena. I was really surprised that neither of them won that award, really. But yeah, this looks good :) I love Steph/Jericho & there aren't very many good stories on here with them.

Tina
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hunter is such a mooch...

Ana what is Randy planning?

Update ASAP!
ceruleanskye1212 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Good chapter. Can't wait for more. The love square seems promising. (If you get my review twice sorry the site was acting up)
johncena1347yahoo.com chapter 1 . 8/30/2009

WHY DID I JUST USE A 0?

CAPS

THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING
Robin chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
It's not much, but Ficwad doesn't have little Jeria fanatics. Normally I'd suggest Nfiction, but they need to debug their site before I'll go back.

Anyway, review time!

I love the way you set this up, especially with the Orton/Edge phone call. And of course, Steph would have made up her mind without telling anyone who she picked-why? Because Chris Jericho is a sexy beast of course, and she cannot resist him, even when he's not covered in glitter.

Great job, Becky. If I were still using my account, I'd add to my faves.
StarSixtyNine chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
-Stephanie had to hold in a groan, the discomfort of her husband's exceedingly large nose was uncomfortable against her skull.-

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUPERSTAR OF THE YEAR JERICHO HAS MORE TALENT IN HIS PINKY TOE THAN HAITCH HAS IN HIS WHOLE BODY

-"Yeah, and what does that get me? My face on the Titantron for two seconds?"

"Trust me, Hunter, with your lack of wrestling ability, you're lucky to get even that."-

dude I'm sorry to use this terrible internet term but PWNED

RATED RKO AHH

BACON

-"You're a real help, man. I guess I'll just have to train DiBiase and Rhodes faster. I have to teach them to be venomous vipers...I have to teach them how to kill."-

lol Pony Boy and Ass Man.

Jerichoo