Reviews for Our Little Guy
K Gibbs Winters chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. how precious :D
TravelingSue chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
I definitely liked this read, always focusing on the child and their relationship with him (hm all boys), just dawned on me when I was writing the review.
inactiveacount121212 chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
That was brilliant! Great Job! :)
Kalidris chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Oohh ... what a cute story . Since 40 Minutes my laundry waits in the washing machine, but there was no way that I could stop reading. Cute
AshDawnSoulmates chapter 6 . 10/21/2009
This was a very sweet little story! I especially like how Booth and Bones's relationship progressed slowly without drawing the story out into long, honestly unnecissary chapters...normally authors speed through it or it's a long story that gets tedious and dull to read...Personally I think this is how it should of gone after Andy!
ab89us chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
Aw...I love this to bits and pieces!

*Alyssa
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
aw i loved this! it's such an adorable story! definitely a favorite :)

meg
mendenbar chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
That should be a good fic as well. This one was pretty good. Not as intense, perhaps, as AitR, but still delightful.
endobaby chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB!
tansypool chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Aw! That's so cute! I'd definitely love to see the next story, detailing those two years. It'd be a feast of awwing.

Thankyou for a great story!
BonesnBooth chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Loved this ending, it was fantastic
cmf227 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
What if I just want to see the next story, period? Nothing specific, just am dying to see it. So I hope you write it! Lovely ending. Very emotional. Liked it very much! :)
kinneygirl chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
when you get to the whole two year ago and 7mo later and that was only one year... I started skimming. I liked the first parts of this story, I wish you hadn't felt you should smush several years into one little segment just to get where you wanted - the series suffers for it
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
that was great loved it
mendenbar chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Glad Parker is okay. After your other story AitR, I was concerned, you seem partial to painful angst.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »