Reviews for Tell Me Something Real
Cathline chapter 1 . 4/18
Very nice, I liked it. Not too soppy but still touching
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 1 . 1/8
This was absolutely brilliant. I loved Kaname's monologue. This was sooo on point!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
'how did he do that?'

answer: you forgot that he is profiled to be trained, not any sloppy,normal person .so undoubtedly means that he's a pro in learning and do it in quick pace. wake up girl, he's a fast learner hahah
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Lol...very, very sneaky Sousuke!
Nay chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was such a sweet moment. Loved all of it!
Chorizo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Absolutely lovely, and sexy as all get-out just as it is. What a great imagined and captured FMP moment!
satomika chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
well...

i like it!

hahaha!
DreamScene chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is equal parts of sweet and unbelievably hot. Part of my brain melted after reading it. Twice.
XxkanaxX chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
how did you do that? O_O

you write so well! I hope you write more fanfics in the future! :D
StarDusk chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Yes. How did he do that? LOL.

I loved this! As usual. The teasing. The meaningful conversation. Another step to their already deep relationship to each other.

I understand why Kaname wanted to know his feelings while he was growing up. But since Sousuke didn't "live" until he met Kaname, he finds it hard to be subjective in telling his past to her. He's always been objective.

Thank you for this story! _

XOXO
apple chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
please write more kaname/sousuke stories! i like this one. you're a good writer!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This is a very nice moment. I like the way she presses him to open up and I like that he can surprise her with his candor (although I think he was getting out of it since he didn't really share so much as flatter.) Well written.
Airi chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
how did HE do that ? 0_0 lol. but this is gracefully written. wow sousuke is really hard to write though i think but you managed to keep him in his character cool.
alitablake chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww... don't change a word of it. It is fine as a Lime.

Very sweet and romantic.