Reviews for My angel My love
TheEyeOfThePheonix chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Aw, I am really trying not to cry; this was soo beautiful and tragic. I recently just got to love Jovia (Not sure about their pairing name).
Somebody chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Aww...that's so sad.
Azure Lynx chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
It's a good story. Who were you standing in for though? I hope it wasn't Jonathon. I like the Jonathon/Flavia pairing.
Eponine Thenardier chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I don't think Flavia would have named her daughter Miriam - it's a Jewish name, and both she and Flaccus are of good Roman stock. Nonetheless, it's a sweet little story. We need more Roman Mysteries stories...
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
So wasnt stupid! When I read Sirens of Surrentium I thought they would get together but Jonathan like Pulchra so I was upset a bit but I liked the Flavia/Flaccus pairing more!

Girls can do whatever boys can do, and we can do it wearing high heels and skirts!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
So sad! I can't take anymore heartbreak form those books. Still it is a beautiful story :D
someone out there chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'm sorry, but I didn't like it. Unfortunately, it was very cliche, and EXTREMELY cheesy. Your writing, however, has potential. It needs work, yes, but it has potential.
Grace chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is good :)

You could continue...kinda a story where he goes off to find her...All the Roman Mystery fics are one shots at the moment...A story would be nice and this looks like the start of a good one.*hint*

Great job though :)
Snowflame the dark druid chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I thought this was good!
bobthetree123 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
its not stupid, its cute! i love it. Keep writing ;)! cant wait till tonight. Luv ya xoxoxox