Reviews for Hate is a Strong Word
Ellen.Olenska chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
um, amazing! The power dynamic between them is so intriguing. And this is so deliciously painful. I wish there would be more!
MadDelight chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
sad. sad and perfect because felicity and pippa's relationship has always been doomed. and surely here this one-shot proves it. one of the best fee/pip i've read. splendid!
porroago chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
How beautiful and sad this was. I love the characterization you gave Felicity; she has a tendency to manipulate and bargain with other characters, even if she does genuinely care for them like she does Pippa. The significance that you gave the kiss and Pippa's subsequent "betrayal" was simply heartbreaking. And I agree with a earlier reviewer that this gives a great explanation as to why Felicity dumped Pip at the beginning of AGATB-I just might take this as canon! Excellent work!
XxLadyStrengthxX chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was very good! Please do continue if it's not a one-shot. I would love to see where it goes! :)
HoneyLynx chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Everything - from the friendship between Fee and Pip to that undercurrent of unrequited affection to Pippa's cluelessness and Felicity's resulting jealousy - was nicely handled. Well done. It actually explains, in my mind, why Felicity was so cruel to Pippa at the beginning of AGATB and ditched her for a new bff, Gemma. I would love it if you could continue, but it's great as a one-shot too.
EdwardIV chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was great! One of those rare stories with a real, empathy-inspiring plot, and spot-on-characterizations. I wish it wasn't a oneshot.