Reviews for we're chasing stars to lose our shadow
Akiracatalina chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aaaawwww. Yay. Alovert. Awesome pairing. They're so cute. The beginning was real depressing. But the ending was fluffy and flirty and it made me smile. And there was a little Tassie. I love Tassie. And of course it was amazingly written as always.
finding-forever chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This seems freakingly familiar. Maybe I read it before? Hm, maybe. (: Anywho, I really really loved this. Alicia Rivera and Chris Plovert? Crack!pairing to the extreme. And it's pretty much made of win, so yeah.

Ireallylikedthis.

. )

(Could you even read that?)

This is too cute. Awesome job! :)

dani
staceyluvsjuicy chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
sniff sniff

that was totally wicked
maplexsyrup chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
YAY HARITHA I LOVED IT.

It was definitely unexpected. And Fly With Me-I love that song. Wow, everyone is so stupid though. I just wanted to punch them all. (except for maybe Todd)

Except for Chris. He is my hero. Especially when he threw her into the pool anyway.

"You stupid...Jerkface!"

Sydneeyyyyyy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Haritha!

I'm so sorry about then late review for this. Oopsies.

I loved this! I didn't like Alicia in your other fic which title escapes my mind right now... But I kindasorta liked her in this. :) I felt so bad for her. All of her friends forgot? What losers. One thing I reallyreallyreally liked for some reason is that Chris hadn't even really remembered her birthday. He saw the date on her facebook page and then decided to do something about it. That aspect of it just made the fic more realistic? Not sure if that makes sense but oh well.

Hey, so what if if was a cheesey ending? You know me, I'm a sucker for cheesey/happy endings, so I absolutely love your fics because they make me happy and happiness is good, right?

I loved this. Sorry for the lame review; I'm typing this on my phone and it's already taken me some time to type this... haha.

iluffyew

-syd
tell me when it rains chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really loved this. It's perfect in every way possible, just like all of your fics! (:
AliciaFan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow. I absolutley ADORE this story! They're soo cute 3
twisted perfection chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
aw it was so sweet.

but did everyone else really just forget her birthday except chris?

haha anyways awesome job :)