Reviews for Awkward Arangements
Moist chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I've read this so many times...
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
mm... I wish I didn't either, Danny... XD
maltese chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
You.. just.. molested my mind! xD

Aw, come on Danny, stop avoiding the inevitable ;)

I simply love this! Awesome work :)
SadisticPyro chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
MAn! I wanna see what happens the other two days!
Slaavy chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That's an incredible work! I like how you describe the feeling of Danny. That make him seems so human and not just a cartoon's character :) Great job
StarStreakedSky chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
THIS. IS. EPIC. Well-written, descriptive, in character, totally believable, and not just about the rape part. You actually built up to that, which is awesome, and even included a plot. But you made some spelling mistakes, starting with the title.

See, I started reading this on another tab, accidentally deleted that one, and searched for "Awkward Arrangements" on a new tab. Couldn't find this, so I had to find it the longer and harder way. That's when I realized that you actually missed an "r" in the title XD Look for that next time so I won't have to go through more trouble with my incredibly slow Internet.
They call me mellow yellow chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I'd love if you would continue this.
Tier der Frau chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is an incredibly fascinating fic that has me left with many emotions. I like stories that are written in a completetly believable way, no matter how absurd the topic is. Your story is definitely one of those stories. Also, the story is very moving. I feel pity for Danny, and I connect with him on several levels. It really did "rape my mind".
Accio Lucius chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
""School. Parents." Horny half ghosts. "The usual.""

I laughed so hard at that. This was a great read!

:D
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
My mind...has been successfully raped for the first time in the history of reading fanfictions. I started when I was 13, I'm now 16. This is the most disturbing thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading...

You. Are. God.
Xaipa chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
YOU RAPED MY MIND!

I HATE YOU!

I SHOULD NOT HAVE ENJOYED IT SO MUCH!

This was it. I can no longer watch a single episode of Danny Phantom without imagining RAPE and PEDOPHILIA! FFFFFFFF-

I'm still favouriting this... because traumatizing fanfics are the kind of fanfic you want keep in you favs list so that lurkers will look upon it and immediately judge that person as a sick bastard... which I totally am right now... or maybe I've always been... NOW I'M QUESTIONING MYSELF! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? AAAAGHRG!
Escritura-sola chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
My mind is in a mental hostiall screaming because IT JUST GOT RAPED!
DarkAngelHunter chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I enjoyed that very much. No, really you take Vlad/Dan rape to a whole new level...I'm giving you a medel for this awsome fic u are my freaking hero!
DarkAngelHunter chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
dudaccount chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Uh... Um... Uck... This is good, in every horrible, horrible way I can think of. Just... that's all. My mind is too far gone to type anything more coherent.

One question, though: where was Jazz, during all of this? You mentioned her dislike of ghost-hunting earlier in the story, and I don't think it's either likely or mention that she went to the ghost-hunting convention... so what happened to her? Why doesn't she do anything about this? Why doesn't she hear? Or am I just wrong and she simply booked it out of town with her and Danny's parents?