Reviews for Pinot Noir: A skipping track on an old jazz record
Breeluv chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
i love the story i just can't beleive mytho and what rue did to ahiru

fakiru forever!
layalatania chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
hey just dropped by. writing this secretely on my cell phone. im punished. wonderful chapter. I wonder what kind of problems will occur now that duck and rue have met. and also is rue aware that mytho shot someone during the first chapter because I don't remember her questioning it at all or not.
layalatania chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
oh my gosh, this was wonderful. I love the aspect of the era choisen for this fic, and all the snippets of the twenties, it trully makes me recall all that information from hisory class and adds so much to the story.

I love all the characterazations you've given to the characters especially Duck and Fakir.

Also as to note this story is much edgier in langauge and style than most Princess tutu fics but that only makes it so much more your style really stands out for its uniqueness. Please upload soon, I'm very curious what will happen next.
StorageCloset chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Yay! You finally posted it~ I love this story, I feel like I'm really back in the twenty's. Not that I was ever there in the first place. looks like you're doing well in your Chinese class :) I wanna hear you speak it some time~ Call me! 3

You admirer,

StorageCloset chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I can't wait for the next chapters! What a part to end on boy :) Your writing style is so amazing, I absolutely love it. You are so very descriptive and the way you wrote this piece makes me feel like I'm right there with Duck as she helps Fakir. The flow is amazing and the building of suspence in this latest chapter is fantastic. The way you wrote about Duck's growing sexual frustration makes it so easy to identify with (from a woman's stand point). You are an spectacular writer, I can't tell you enough.I know how busy you are but I hope you post the next chapter soon! And I hope it's super descriptive too. ;)

Your fan,

(Good times) StorageCloset
Mangaka-chan chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I especially like the first part with Mytho. He's so smooth, but the kind of slippery smoothness that would make you wonder if he's hiding a knife behind that smile.

Duck's fumbling awkwardness is cute, though I'm surprised she's on such good terms with Fakir from the beginning and has fallen in love at first sight with him. I guess this being an AU and such the relationships from the canon don't have to be applied in full (and in some cases are purposely upset and rewritten), so that's alright.

The only thing I have any real critique for is Duck's account of her encounter with Mytho. Since it's her first person account it might be okay, but I wish I could see some more description of Mytho when he tells her to keep her mouth shut. I guess if she was scared stiff she might be fixated squarely on his words and not pay attention to his expression, but I just thought she'd remember how scary he looked at that time.