Reviews for Bloody Childhood
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 7/6
aw please update more this is so interesting and i love this story
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 4/23
Wow~~~
Some Weird Chick chapter 1 . 4/15
Why? Why do all good authors have such a hard time updating their stories? Seriously, this is equivalent to you not giving me weed. Give me my weed!

This story is awesome. It's a perfect mix between the two fandoms (which must be hard, considering one is pg and the other is giving R movies a run for their money). I really don't want to see this die!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 4 . 2/28
Good story. I wish there was more but this is a good point to leave off.
Some Weird Chick chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
...Uh, hi. I know it's been, what, years since updating, and I get you have a life and moved on, however this story, I found, was amazing and interesting, I throughly enjoyed it. Thank you. If you ever get this, I hope you're doing well in life.
OriginOf1stCrusnik chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Ugh!
Why did you have to abandon this little piece of pure gold?!
It has so much potential it's killing me.I doubt you're going to ever do it but please consider an !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
Oh. My. Bejeezus. THAT WAS EPIC!
ZyteCWDb chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Dude, this is awesome, just so you know, and don't stop writing this, I really enjoy reading it, I have absolutely no clue where the plot is going or where you plan on taking it, but keep going, whatever you do, keep going, because this is awesome
neah20 chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Nice history... I want continue but is years of cap 4
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I've never even considered a HellsingDP crossover. This is great!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
It's been 5 years, 3 months and, give or take, 15 days since you last updated this. We're really losing hope here.
Captain James H00K chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
This is good. What will Danny Fenton/Phantom think about joining Hellsing permanently? With as much ease as he took out those ghouls, could Father Anderson be a good fight as with Alucard? I would love to read and find out.
A fan,
Captain Jas. H00K.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Dude. This is friggin amazing. I do appreciate Danny isn't a complete pushover and it's shown that Alucard can whoop his ass any day. And Walter. And Integra. Yeah I love Hellsing. I didn't expect much going into this crossover but you sir went like "bitch what!? You gonna appreciate this shit!" And I have.
Wildrop chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
This was tons of fun to read.
Thanks for the story!
Shadow fox rose chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
i really enjoy this story. its rare to read a story when in a story the author favor one character more than another. i am happy that the characters are getting the treatment. l cant wait to see what you have planned update soon