Reviews for Bloody Childhood
Some Weird Chick chapter 4 . 11/15
...Uh, hi. I know it's been, what, years since updating, and I get you have a life and moved on, however this story, I found, was amazing and interesting, I throughly enjoyed it. Thank you. If you ever get this, I hope you're doing well in life.
OriginOf1stCrusnik chapter 4 . 10/20
Why did you have to abandon this little piece of pure gold?!
It has so much potential it's killing me.I doubt you're going to ever do it but please consider an !
Oh. My. Bejeezus. THAT WAS EPIC!
ZyteCWDb chapter 4 . 8/5
Dude, this is awesome, just so you know, and don't stop writing this, I really enjoy reading it, I have absolutely no clue where the plot is going or where you plan on taking it, but keep going, whatever you do, keep going, because this is awesome
neah20 chapter 4 . 7/30
Nice history... I want continue but is years of cap 4
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 5/12
I've never even considered a HellsingDP crossover. This is great!
It's been 5 years, 3 months and, give or take, 15 days since you last updated this. We're really losing hope here.
Captain James H00K chapter 4 . 2/27
This is good. What will Danny Fenton/Phantom think about joining Hellsing permanently? With as much ease as he took out those ghouls, could Father Anderson be a good fight as with Alucard? I would love to read and find out.
A fan,
Captain Jas. H00K.
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 4 . 2/23
Dude. This is friggin amazing. I do appreciate Danny isn't a complete pushover and it's shown that Alucard can whoop his ass any day. And Walter. And Integra. Yeah I love Hellsing. I didn't expect much going into this crossover but you sir went like "bitch what!? You gonna appreciate this shit!" And I have.
Wildrop chapter 4 . 1/27
This was tons of fun to read.
Thanks for the story!
Bloody shadow fox chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
i really enjoy this story. its rare to read a story when in a story the author favor one character more than another. i am happy that the characters are getting the treatment. l cant wait to see what you have planned update soon
the kid chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Your crossover is one of the tippiest of the toppity! It's soooo hard to find a crossover that does the original worlds justice when they're squished together, but I think you've handled it quite well! I'm wondering what's gonna go down and when, like:

1: When Alucard is gonna bite Danny and what happens when he does
2: If you pull a cheapo and rob us of character development (say stuff like 4 years later) so you can stick Danny and Seras together faster :/
3: When Danny fights Anderson and whether or not the bayonets will hurt him (technically he's not an evil ghost)
4: Will there be a sort of father/son relationship between Danny and Alucard, seeing as Danny's actual dad is trying to murder him a lot of the time? Or Vlad is trying to steal him away?

OOOOOOOH! I can't wait! xD
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Please more (STILL waiting patiently) I like it
Chisu-chan chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
No why did you stop writing! More please?
Mazamba chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Fairly interesting, though I'm having a hard time pinning down the exact chronology. Integra seems to be around Danny's age and this is ten to fifteen years before Seras was converted. that Alucard was released recently am I wrong?