Reviews for Bloody Childhood
'I'm in an alternate dimension paranormal version of London in the eighties just dropped off by the butler of a vampire hunting organization to go clothes shopping. Forget comic books, this is outright manga.'
LOL! The irony of that statement is killing me..! xD But aughhhhhhhhhh! This is legit the BEST DP/Hellsing crossover EVER! It makes me very sad and disappointed to see that it's abandoned... ; - ;) Will you ever work on this again? Or give details about the plot you had in mind so somebody could adopt it? I'd absolutely love it if you did! But I guess just reading these amazing 4 chapters will have to do when I read DP/Hellsing fics again...
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 4 . 2/7
Interesting take on both series would love too a whole lot more

Loved the scene with Seras, she's such a cutie

Update soon please i would love to read more
Sornek chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
It's a pity that the story is dead, because is brilliant.
By the way did you know that in northern italy there is a town called Gorgonzola?
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
aw please update more this is so interesting and i love this story
YokaiAngel chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Wow~~~
Some Weird Chick chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Why? Why do all good authors have such a hard time updating their stories? Seriously, this is equivalent to you not giving me weed. Give me my weed!

This story is awesome. It's a perfect mix between the two fandoms (which must be hard, considering one is pg and the other is giving R movies a run for their money). I really don't want to see this die!
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Good story. I wish there was more but this is a good point to leave off.
Some Weird Chick chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
...Uh, hi. I know it's been, what, years since updating, and I get you have a life and moved on, however this story, I found, was amazing and interesting, I throughly enjoyed it. Thank you. If you ever get this, I hope you're doing well in life.
Apparition Sky chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Ugh!
Why did you have to abandon this little piece of pure gold?!
It has so much potential it's killing me.I doubt you're going to ever do it but please consider an !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
Oh. My. Bejeezus. THAT WAS EPIC!
ZyteCWDb chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Dude, this is awesome, just so you know, and don't stop writing this, I really enjoy reading it, I have absolutely no clue where the plot is going or where you plan on taking it, but keep going, whatever you do, keep going, because this is awesome
neah20 chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Nice history... I want continue but is years of cap 4
LunarCatNinja chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I've never even considered a HellsingDP crossover. This is great!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
It's been 5 years, 3 months and, give or take, 15 days since you last updated this. We're really losing hope here.
Captain James H00K chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
This is good. What will Danny Fenton/Phantom think about joining Hellsing permanently? With as much ease as he took out those ghouls, could Father Anderson be a good fight as with Alucard? I would love to read and find out.
A fan,